President Trump

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
People seem to follow his camp because he is an outsider

How will Congress deal with an outsider?

Do you think as an outsider he will be able to get Congress to compromise?

Will he be the first President to sue Congress?

He will never be President.

Just yesterday he threatened to punch some guy at one of his rallies right in the mouth.

congress votes for things and he gets to sign them.....if they don't vote, he can't sign......

He will never be President.

Just yesterday he threatened to punch some guy at one of his rallies right in the mouth.

It just gets better and better !
It's embarrassing to have BO who has to cower behind his babymomma.
I don't like his chances again Putin one on one but at least Putin would respect him.

I don't like his chances again Putin one on one but at least Putin would respect him.

What a surprise that one of JPP's neanderthals supports the neanderthal running for President.

Trump MAD!

No one heckle Trump!

Trump SMASH!!!!

And Y-O-U support that !

ROFL...

What a surprise that one of JPP's neanderthals supports the neanderthal running for President.

Trump MAD!

No one heckle Trump!

Trump SMASH!!!!

And Y-O-U support that !

ROFL...

You prefer a crone with one foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel who has failed at any government chore she had ?
Maybe a pool is in order what comes first the per walk or the ambulance and when !

Trump MAD!

No one heckle Trump!

Trump SMASH!!!!

And Y-O-U support that !

ROFL...

You prefer a crone with one foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel who has failed at any government chore she had ?
Maybe a pool is in order what comes first the perpwalk or the ambulance and when !

Maybe a pool is in order what comes first the perpwalk or the ambulance and when !

I prefer someone who can keep a civil tongue in her head, not a raging psychopath like Trump who threatens to punch someone in the face because he doesn't like the look he's getting.

Trump MAD!

No one heckle Trump!

Trump SMASH!!!!

And Y-O-U support that !

ROFL...

Look at that, no one insulted you and here you are with petty personal attacks on someone who did not say a thing about you.

Two faced loser. LMFAO.

I don't believe that he threatened to punch someone in the mouth and instead said he would like too.

I prefer someone who can keep a civil tongue in her head, not a raging psychopath like Trump who threatens to punch someone in the face because he doesn't like the look he's getting.

As opposed to one who asks what difference it makes when her employees are murdered. Who lies and then lies b about lying and makes up more lies to try and divert attention from her mountain of lies.
Yeah that makes sense. Ask the SS about vulgar tirades

He has never polled ahead of Sanders or Clinton, but, hypothetically, he'd be in Carter territory, in that the Congressional Dems hated Carter, and let him know it. Paul Ryan famously denounced Trump.

Hillary Clinton is well known for her volcanic temper and extensive Anglo- Saxon vocabulary, ask Billy Bob!!

Last edited:
Back