President Trump

Meh....you can relax. He might be a travesty but it's highly unlikely that he'd be the international joke that George W. Bush was.

I actually think TRUMP would be a much better President than GWB was and better than Cruz or Rubio would be.

I am very turned off by his ego and hard core attitude about "winning" and "losing", and his crass behavior on the campaign trail so far.

Its embarrassing to me as an American the lack of decorum he has, the way he treats people. HE has very little respect for human dignity and is willing to lower himself to a shameful level.

I actually think TRUMP would be a much better President than GWB was and better than Cruz or Rubio would be.

I am very turned off by his ego and hard core attitude about "winning" and "losing", and his crass behavior on the campaign trail so far.

Its embarrassing to me as an American the lack of decorum he has, the way he treats people. HE has very little respect for human dignity and is willing to lower himself to a shameful level.
That wouldn't be setting the bar very high. W is already rated as one of the worst 5 Presidents in U.S. History by professional historians.

That wouldn't be setting the bar very high. W is already rated as one of the worst 5 Presidents in U.S. History by professional historians.
by professional historians who voted for Obama.........those who look at things like polls of how people view previous presidents have completely different perspectives........

Do you not know any new yorkers ? Trump barely stands out up there.

You prefer a crone with one foot in the coffin and the other on a banana peel who has failed at any government chore she had ?
Maybe a pool is in order what comes first the per walk or the ambulance and when !
Why do you limit yourself to Republicans and Democrats?

People seem to follow his camp because he is an outsider

How will Congress deal with an outsider?

Do you think as an outsider he will be able to get Congress to compromise?

Will he be the first President to sue Congress?

tough spot. rhetoric aside as far as I am aware he used to be a moderate/liberal type. I have no idea how conventional republicans see him.

People seem to follow his camp because he is an outsider

How will Congress deal with an outsider?

Do you think as an outsider he will be able to get Congress to compromise?

Will he be the first President to sue Congress?

You've got to remember that Congressmen are all slaves to their donors. And Trump knows them all. He can just pick up a phone and get what he wants.

Dream on, Yellow Snow. Trump is a lock for the presidency.

LMFAO.
You should have stayed in grade school Jethro.
At least until they covered Mathematics.
Let me break it down for you and the rest of your moron crew.
When only angry stupid white males will vote for you, youcan't win.

You've got to remember that Congressmen are all slaves to their donors. And Trump knows them all. He can just pick up a phone and get what he wants.
Quick!
To the idiot-mobile.
How do you simple fuckers survive day to day life?
It is enough to call into question the theory of natural selection.
I suppose that is the cost of society.

I would be very very interested in the types of people Trump would appoint to the Supreme Court.

I am starting to think he would be a pragmatic president, akin to Clinton, who would accept significant compromises to get deals. I don't believe Trump is really anti-abortion. If he is dealing with a Democratic Senate, it might be a chance to turn the Supreme Court around after 40 years of Conservative control. The next president is likely to get to replace Scalia, and quite possibly two more.

Back