Prison Walls Are Closing In On Hillary Clinton

She does deserve prison time, just like the other people who committed the same crimes she did.

Who is gonna go down that political dirty road? Who doesn't she have dirt on?

She will attempt to destroy anyone who goes after her ... she can also be sure of the msm helping, and leftys cheering her on, while she destroys an innocent prosecutors life.

I say do it and let her expose the scum in our govt ... we can get rid of her and the deep state at the same time.

One pathetic excuse after another- its your life's story.

Why haven't they acted against Mrs. Clinton by now?

To floridafan: Because she has never been questioned under oath when it counts.

You know you're over the target when you receive flak from the enemy.

To Ron Mars: Bombardier John Durham is lining up his

bombsight (noun)

A device in a combat aircraft for determining the point at which to drop a bomb in order to strike a target.

To floridafan: Because she has never been questioned under oath when it counts.

To Ron Mars: Bombardier John Durham is lining up his

bombsight (noun)

A device in a combat aircraft for determining the point at which to drop a bomb in order to strike a target.

Your administration has had almost 3 1/2 year and they have done nothing. Of course you have heard of the statute of limitations.

All you have is one pathetic excuse after another. Your entire existence is one big excuse.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're having some vocabulary issues ... excuse is not the correct word here.

Let's see ... lets insert the proper vocabulary word into your statement and see what we get ...

"All you have is one pathetic fact after another. Your entire existence is one big fact."

Now I understand how facts can be inconvenient for you leftys ... but please stop assuming everyone is as ignorant about these things as you appear to be.

Your administration has had almost 3 1/2 year and they have done nothing. Of course you have heard of the statute of limitations.

That's true ... they have so far stayed away from the third rail.

Are you actually suggesting ... and I don't want to put words in your mouth ...

All kidding and ribbing aside for a minute ... but do you actually believe Ms. Clinton did not break any laws while she served as SoS?

That's a key fact: the Trump administration has had almost four years to bring changes, much less "lock her up", and they've done nothing. Nada. Zip. Why? The obvious answer is because there's no evidence to charge her.

Do I think Hillary Clinton is crooked? Absolutely, but she's a smart crook. Look at the difference between her slush fund Foundation and Trump's. Hillary is Michael Corleone compared to Trump's Fredo.

That's true ... they have so far stayed away from the third rail.

Are you actually suggesting ... and I don't want to put words in your mouth ...

All kidding and ribbing aside for a minute ... but do you actually believe Ms. Clinton did not break any laws while she served as SoS?

Mrs Clinton is innocent until you can prove otherwise. So far, you haven't done shit.

It has been verified by the FBI that she broke numerous national security laws.

Then she broke more laws by destroying physical evidence and deleting computer records after they had been subpoenaed.

Are you telling us you didn't know that ... you didn't know she smashed subpoenaed phones and sim cards ... that she deleted thousands of subpoenaed digital records?

Are you going on record that you dispute the findings of the FBI investigation? That you have exculpatory evidence they need to see before making a decision?

You're either sadly misinformed or you still can't come to grips with the fact that you voted for and still support a known criminal.

If the assholes of the right could nail her on anything...no matter how trumped up...she would be at trial by now.

You assholes HAVE NOTHING...despite years and years of "investigations."

The real crooks and criminals are in office right now.

That's a key fact: the Trump administration has had almost four years to bring changes, much less "lock her up", and they've done nothing. Nada. Zip. Why? The obvious answer is because there's no evidence to charge her.

Do I think Hillary Clinton is crooked? Absolutely, but she's a smart crook. Look at the difference between her slush fund Foundation and Trump's. Hillary is Michael Corleone compared to Trump's Fredo.

It was trumps illegal foundation that was broken up, not Hillary's.

They've done nothing because they have nothing.

They all talk...or as Ross Perot used to say, "They are all hat and no cattle."

To floridafan: I heard

There is no statute of limitations on treason. Kerry [and Hillary Clinton] can still be tried for treason.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...e-Frame-In-An-Empty-Box&p=2957512#post2957512

I doubt they will get her for treason although that was the effect of what her actions caused.

The Secretary of State of the United States put ALL of their electronic communications on an unsecured server that was compromised by foreign govts.

I don't think we know the full story or the full consequences of her actions yet ... but if she goes down she will drag a shit load of people with her ... MAD.

I doubt they will get her for treason although that was the effect of what her actions caused.

The Secretary of State of the United States put ALL of their electronic communications on an unsecured server that was compromised by foreign govts.

I don't think we know the full story or the full consequences of her actions yet ... but if she goes down she will drag a shit load of people with her ... MAD.

Yeah...you guys are gonna get around to charging Hillary right after Trump gets Mexico to pay for the wall that has never been built.

Losers!

Mr. Uncle has just unwittingly admitted what we already know but many here, including himself, have yet to come to grips with.

They know Hillary is a crook ... they know she lied ... they know she broke laws ... and yet they still defend her ... they want a criminal in the WH.

Thank you Mr. Uncle!

Mr. Uncle has just unwittingly admitted what we already know but many here, including himself, have yet to come to grips with.

They know Hillary is a crook ... they know she lied ... they know she broke laws ... and yet they still defend her ... they want a criminal in the WH.

Thank you Mr. Uncle!

092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847_400x400.jpeg

Back