Prison Walls Are Closing In On Hillary Clinton

Take a Midol and drink a glass of water, honey. They did with your famous "three million votes". LOL

Note I said just like Republicans do, but you seem to want to overlook that part.

You already know that I agree that Republicans vote R no matter who.

Sure, many Liberals voted for Hillary, but she lost because so many of the Liberals who voted for Obama decided to sit this one out. Turning this into a "both sides" thing is a false equivalence.

You already know that I agree that Republicans vote R no matter who.

Sure, many Liberals voted for Hillary, but she lost because so many of the Liberals who voted for Obama decided to sit this one out. Turning this into a "both sides" thing is a false equivalence.

Exactly my point. What we disagree upon is whether Democrats are equally human. I say yes they are, you say no they aren't.

Yes, some Liberals, mostly Bernie fans, sat out the election. They sure as shit didn't vote Trump. If they did, then they aren't Democrats.

Apology accepted.

LOL. You if you are soooo in need of validation, go for it. Despite what the nutjobs say about each other, all American Democrats and Republicans fall within the realm of normal human behavior despite your disagreement.

LOL. You if you are soooo in need of validation, go for it. Despite what the nutjobs say about each other, all American Democrats and Republicans fall within the realm of normal human behavior despite your disagreement.

I'm not arguing that they're not both human. I'm saying that different groups of people still have different behavior patterns. Liberals and Conservatives are both human, but one of them tends to blindly support their political party, the other is much more divided on the issue.
This is one of the problems I have with "Militant Moderatism." Y'all constantly commit the False Equivalence fallacy.

I'm not arguing that they're not both human. I'm saying that different groups of people still have different behavior patterns. Liberals and Conservatives are both human, but one of them tends to blindly support their political party, the other is much more divided on the issue.

This is one of the problems I have with "Militant Moderatism." Y'all constantly commit the False Equivalence fallacy.

Agreed the behavior patterns are different, and pretty consistent with human behavior at large.

Your black and white view of the world is overly simplistic. Left and Right are Yin-Yang; they are different, but they need each other to complete the whole. Like mother and father, male and female or, in this case, management and labor. Supporting extremism, even separation, and ignoring moderation is a path to destruction.

Your black and white view of the world is overly simplistic.

#stawmanning

Left and Right are Yin-Yang; they are different, but they need each other to complete the whole.

Do you actually know where "Left and Right" came from?

Left means Democracy, Right means Fascism. They do not need each other.

Again, the problem with Militant Moderates. If you were a doctor, you'd be telling your patients to eat some veggies and smoke some crack. A little bit of each, because you need a balance.

#stawmanning

Do you actually know where "Left and Right" came from?

Left means Democracy, Right means Fascism. They do not need each other.

Again, the problem with Militant Moderates. If you were a doctor, you'd be telling your patients to eat some veggies and smoke some crack. A little bit of each, because you need a balance.

dont you think the dem party has pissed all over democracy with their sabotage of most primaries in the country?

dont you think the dem party has pissed all over democracy with their sabotage of most primaries in the country?

The Democrats are not Left. They are a centrist party that straddles the fence between Democracy and Fascism. Basically, they're what Dutch Uncle wants.
Now granted, they're much better than the Republicans, who are full Fascist, but they're not what I want either.

The Democrats are not Left. They are a centrist party that straddles the fence between Democracy and Fascism. Basically, they're what Dutch Uncle wants.
Now granted, they're much better than the Republicans, who are full Fascist, but they're not what I want either.

you gonna vote for the dem candidate?

She too would be better than Trump.

Being better than Trump is a very low bar to cross over. My dog can do it. Only the very lowest scum of the earth can't clear it. One of them is M.V.Mason/Egg Shell/Miss Margot Frank/Anne Frank. That little cocksucker still owes me an apology and a retraction.

3zggro.jpg

Being better than Trump is a very low bar to cross over. My dog can do it. Only the very lowest scum of the earth can't clear it. One of them is M.V.Mason/Egg Shell/Miss Margot Frank/Anne Frank. That little cocksucker still owes me an apology and a retraction.

3zggro.jpg

good luck with all that.

lol. that's funny.

you might ought to just resign yourself to living well.

LOL Thanks.

I do live well in retirement. Pulling the chains of liars, hypocrites and people like M.V. Mason/Miss Margot Frank/AnneFrank/Shel/etc a handful of time is easy as shooting pigeons in a cornfield with a machine gun. It's all good fun.

41d3nm.gif

LOL Thanks.

I do live well in retirement. Pulling the chains of liars, hypocrites and people like M.V. Mason/Miss Margot Frank/AnneFrank/Shel/etc a handful of time is easy as shooting pigeons in a cornfield with a machine gun. It's all good fun.

41d3nm.gif

oh yeah. I get it.

Back