Prison Walls Are Closing In On Hillary Clinton

You liberals truly amaze me. You demand Republicans and conservatives behave as if the were Saints. But nothing is taboo for liberals and Democrats. You truly have separate rules for each side. You feel like your side are the elite while the rest of us are the proletariat.

You liberals truly amaze me. You demand Republicans and conservatives behave as if the were Saints. But nothing is taboo for liberals and Democrats. You truly have separate rules for each side. You feel like your side are the elite while the rest of us are the proletariat.
I know they aren’t saints, but I also know Hillary isn’t going to jail.

No, that's you.
Liberals have rejected Hillary. It's why she didn't win the last election. However, we're also not going to pretend that she's a criminal on her way to jail.

No, that's you.
Liberals have rejected Hillary. It's why she didn't win the last election. However, we're also not going to pretend that she's a criminal on her way to jail.

Yea but only after she got her ass handed to her by the electoral college. But I agree she won't go to jail.

No, that's you.
You don’t speak for all liberals, Hillary still has a very strong following.

Yea but only after she got her ass handed to her by the electoral college. But I agree she won't go to jail.

I'm aware the system is rigged against Democrats. However, Obama had enough support that he was able to win both times. The reason Hillary lost is because so many of those Liberals who voted for Obama refused to vote for Hillary.

I'm aware the system is rigged against Democrats. However, Obama had enough support that he was able to win both times. The reason Hillary lost is because so many of those Liberals who voted for Obama refused to vote for Hillary.

That should tell you something.

Yes. Liberals don't blindly support Democrats.

Bullshit. When it comes down to voting for either a Republican or a Democrat, they'll blindly vote for the "D" regardless of what deplorable dipshit is on the ticket.

All the RWNJs on this forum will vote for Trump because they are all delusional, but most Republicans will "blindly" vote for Trump because he's the dipshit with the "R" after his name.

Bullshit. When it comes down to voting for either a Republican or a Democrat, they'll blindly vote for the "D" regardless of what deplorable dipshit is on the ticket.

All the RWNJs on this forum will vote for Trump because they are all delusional, but most Republicans will "blindly" vote for Trump because he's the dipshit with the "R" after his name.

If that was true, Hillary would have won. Even now, there are liberal activists saying they won't vote for Biden.

If that was true, Hillary would have won. Even now, there are liberal activists saying they won't vote for Biden.

Different subject. I responded to your "blindly support Democrats" comment, not the fact Hillary got a lesson in the American Constitution that night. :)

2r4ckh.jpg

Oh, FFS.

If Liberals blindly supported Democrats, Hillary would have won!

Take a Midol and drink a glass of water, honey. They did with your famous "three million votes". LOL

Note I said just like Republicans do, but you seem to want to overlook that part.

Back