Prison Walls Are Closing In On Hillary Clinton

To Ron Mars: Probably not:

hillary-burn-bag_3_orig.jpg

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/hillary-burn-bag_3_orig.jpg

The unwritten rule “The crime is too big to punish.” is Hillary’s greatest protection and she knows it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...l%92s-Secret-Conspiracy&p=3479755#post3479755

Nevertheless:

To Frank Apisa:
Hillary Clinton committed treason. Donald Trump broke a campaign promise.

Asshole.

Hillary Clinton did not commit treason.

If she jaywalked...your people would have indicted her. The reason she has not been charged with anything is that there is not enough evidence to even charge her with that.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is information that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.” He added, “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.” The FBI chief added that “there was no intentional misconduct.”

Exactly. He soft-pedaled it. Are you admitting that Hillary is just a dizzy blond who didn't know what she was doing? That she said something like this?: "All of these classified thingies are just soooooo confusing!"

Let's be honest: She's way too seasoned a national politician to be so ignorant or careless. She knew exactly what she was doing and there was evidence she said so. Obviously not enough evidence or she'd be in jail. Again, it's one of the reasons why she chose to use her private server over a government one: to evade government documentation laws...which she helped write.

That's the law, not me defending her. If there was evidence, then why wasn't she charged? It's been almost four fucking years. What's the hold up? I'd be happy to see Hillary go to jail. She got a free pass from Loretta Lynch on her violations of classified material. Why is Trump giving her a free pass now?

Go ahead, let's see your conspiracy theories about the "deep state", Obama's operatives and other nonsense.

32o5k8.jpg

As I said, if they could charge her with jaywalking...or loitering...they would. They have not done so because they have nothing.

The DOJ, yes, but not the FBI. Comey knew she committed a crime and even said as much but he couldn't go against his boss, Loretta.

They've had four years to "correct" whatever you think was done.

They haven't.

Hillary would be charged with anything they could find...but they cannot find anything.

As I said, if they could charge her with jaywalking...or loitering...they would. They have not done so because they have nothing.

Unfortunately agreed. Like OJ Simpson and Robert Blake, she got away with her crimes. That said, it's not a coincidence that the Democrats are glad she's out and won't let her back in. Hillary is done; yesterday's newspaper. She won't be forced to pay for her crimes but she certainly won't be allowed to commit any more of them.

The Hillary Haters are going to choke on their own hateful trite as they continue to vomit their foolishness out to the world!

It just makes no sense people to continue to beat a dead horse and live in such an illusion!

geico.cheesesteak.3.jpg

The Hillary Haters are going to choke on their own hateful trite as they continue to vomit their foolishness out to the world!

It just makes no sense people to continue to beat a dead horse and live in such an illusion!

https://cdn10.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/02/geico.cheesesteak.3.jpg[/QUOTE]
First, there's a reason why this is in the Conspiracy forum. :)

Second, if it's any solace, Left Wingers will be bitching and moaning about Trump for at least as long as the RWers bitch about Hillary.

Its been over 3 years and trumps justice department has done nothing. Why haven't they acted against Mrs. Clinton by now?

I'll tell you why. The country and congress is so fractured that it would be almost political suicide to go after her. Like OJ being acquitted, most people I talk to agree she is guilty on multiple counts.

Clinton Corp over more than 20 years build the D party into what it is... as they sabotaged all competitors...I am supposed to believe that they are going to prison?

No

I'll tell you why. The country and congress is so fractured that it would be almost political suicide to go after her. Like OJ being acquitted, most people I talk to agree she is guilty on multiple counts.

Its just one pathetic excuse after another.

Its just one pathetic excuse after another.

Do you deny that Comey admitted to congress she broke the law regarding safeguarding of classified ie. the unauthorized classified Email on her unclassified computer. Your fucking agenda is more important to you than the security of the nation.

Do you deny that Comey admitted to congress she broke the law regarding safeguarding of classified ie. the unauthorized classified Email on her unclassified computer. Your fucking agenda is more important to you than the security of the nation.

He said that what she had done was not sufficient to prosecute. END of story
Personally you couldn't give a flying fuck as to the security of this nation after supporting trump.

Show me where Comey states she broke the law, thanks

You only talk to other conservative fools.

As long as you can't let go of those emails,how about another Benghazi investigation

Back