APP - Pro-choicer kills anti-abortionist

So he didn't like the messages and that's not hate?
Either way he's a crazy fucking liberal

Well it contradicts the article you posted. It also suggests that the other man he killed (you know the one i asked about) had nothing to do with abortion at all.

Personally, i prefer to see what evidence is presented in a court of law rather than relying on speculative newspaper reports.

Last edited:
Well it contradicts the article you posted. It also suggests that the other man he killed (you know the one i asked about) had nothing to do with abortion at all.

Personally, i prefer to see what evidence is presented in a court of law rather than relying on speculative newspaper reports.

I didn't write the fucking article. Go brush your teeth

That's certainly a different spin on the usual happenings of anti-abortionists killing pro-choicers.

Pro-choicers have taken millions of innocent lives. They occasionally take one they are not entitled too. But on the light side there are always going to be John Brown's running around.

I caught this on Air America, CNN and local broadcast news.

Well, after many years of aggressive demonization, intimidation, threats,violence and the occasional murder or attempted murder of pro-choice advocates and medical practitioners, the neocon parrots can now squawk with glee that some jackass murdered an anti-abortionist. In their warped little brains, this ONE act justifies and excuses any and all blatherings and actions by their like minded bretheren.

They put the chip on their shoulders, now they got their wish. A shame, because a life is lost...and it's just as valuable as the abortion medical folk that have been killed.

I caught this on Air America, CNN and local broadcast news.

Well, after many years of aggressive demonization, intimidation, threats,violence and the occasional murder or attempted murder of pro-choice advocates and medical practitioners, the neocon parrots can now squawk with glee that some jackass murdered an anti-abortionist. In their warped little brains, this ONE act justifies and excuses any and all blatherings and actions by their like minded bretheren.

They put the chip on their shoulders, now they got their wish. A shame, because a life is lost...and it's just as valuable as the abortion medical folk that have been killed.
Thanks for admitting that you let the media form your perspectives.

How anyone (anti-abortionists) can justify forcing someone to bring a child into the world when hundreds of children are dying every day from a lack of basic care defies logic and common sense.

How anyone (anti-abortionists) can justify forcing someone to bring a child into the world when hundreds of children are dying every day from a lack of basic care defies logic and common sense.

Yes. The collective is best served by infanticide and euthanasia.

It's an in utero baby.

In utero baby? I've always found that and similar expressions such as "unborn baby" to be rather amusing. It's like referring to a living individual as an "undead corpse".

Just as the word "corpse" refers to a dead human being the word "baby" refers to a born human being.

That's what's peculiar about anti-abortion language. It's like one pointing to a pile of lumber on a lot and exclaiming, "There's an "unbuilt" house."

It's unfortunate the anti-abortionist has to twist or mangle language in order to advance their argument. The average person spots that and that's one of the reasons why the majority are pro-choice and why abortion is legal.

On that note it's lunch time here. I'm going to have a bacon and tomato sandwich. Butcher bacon. Thick, meaty slices and a fresh tomato from my garden. Fruit juice to drink and home made chocolates for dessert. (My sweety just purchased a tempering machine.)

Top that all off with a recorded episode of The Outer Limits.

Life is good. :D

Back