PRO - MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

There you go making demands we both know you run from when challenged. As to your demand to fuck off, NO. What the fuck are you going to do about it? My guess is you'll run just like Nomad when his challenge was accepted. The funny thing is he challenged me to come to Orlando. When I agree, he put me on ignore so he couldn't read when I was coming. To him, that's a victory because he claims I never told him.

Nomad is a hermit. He doesn't even own a cell phone.

There you go making demands we both know you run from when challenged. As to your demand to fuck off, NO. What the fuck are you going to do about it? My guess is you'll run just like Nomad when his challenge was accepted. The funny thing is he challenged me to come to Orlando. When I agree, he put me on ignore so he couldn't read when I was coming. To him, that's a victory because he claims I never told him.

Sounds like you when Bourbon called you out on your bullshit and you chickened out.

Sounds like you when Bourbon called you out on your bullshit and you chickened out.

Sounds like when you were called out and you refused to show. Pat yourself on the back. At least you didn't run and hide behind the ignore.

BTW, I'm still here and that coward went into hiding.

Last edited:
He's lying about being a hermit with no friends and family lol? That part is believable...

I can't say I've heard him claim he was a hermit. If he does as you say and goes to the library to use a public computer, he's not a hermit.

I can't say I've heard him claim he was a hermit. If he does as you say and goes to the library to use a public computer, he's not a hermit.

I didn't say he goes to a library. His excuse for not taking pictures to back up his claims is that he doesn't have a cell phone.

I didn't say he goes to a library. His excuse for not taking pictures to back up his claims is that he doesn't have a cell phone.

How does he use a computer?

He's posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. He didn't draw it. How did it take it?

How does he use a computer?

He's posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived. He didn't draw it. How did it take it?

Obviously he's lying and those are pictures of him and his cousins from his private collection.

Obviously he's lying and those are pictures of him and his cousins from his private collection.

His claim is they were real. That's what led to his challenge to come to Orlando. The acceptance of that challenge is what led to his use of the ignore feature and going into hiding.

Back