Questions for survivalists

So we cannot have a discussion concerning both of our opinions on the subject of preparing for a crisis?

Why can't we? I don't consider this an appropiate forum for that subject, though. This thread is about survivalism.

Why can't we? I don't consider this an appropiate forum for that subject, though. This thread is about survivalism.

Survivalism is just an extreme (in some people's judgement) version of preparedness.

This is a perfect forum for the topic. It is certainly as appropriate as my job, the definition of "paranoia", firearms training or some other topics introduced as corrolaries to the main one here.

Spot the difference?

And I had already stated that a survivalist, in some people's opinion, is someone who takes preparations to an extreme.

So you have no problem with someone storing candles,flashlights, extra batteries, ect ect?

And I had already stated that a survivalist, in some people's opinion, is someone who takes preparations to an extreme. So you have no problem with someone storing candles,flashlights, extra batteries, ect ect?

Why would I?

Ok, I am just trying to establish where the preparations become an issue. So having a month or so of food?

The thread topic is 'questions for survivalists'. Are you under the impression that I am a survivalist?

If not, you could start a thread and ask questions about non-survivalist issues there.

The thread topic is 'questions for survivalists'. Are you under the impression that I am a survivalist?

If not, you could start a thread and ask questions about non-survivalist issues there.

Its funny that you want me to stay focused on such a narrow facet of the topic, and yet you felt comfortable swinging all over the place. I am only allowed to ask questions of survivalists. And yet you talked about gun training, what the pilgrims traded, and even delved into STY's time on another message board.

Does something need to be verifiable (according to you) before it can be inquired about?

You were the one who said you "trust but verify". So any questions you ask which have unverifiable answers would be...........

Its funny that you want me to stay focused on such a narrow facet of the topic, and yet you felt comfortable swinging all over the place. I am only allowed to ask questions of survivalists. And yet you talked about gun training, what the pilgrims traded, and even delved into STY's time on another message board.

What other message board was that?

Back