Questions for survivalists

I wish I could believe you - almost. But you lied repeatedly about being Solitary, didn't you?

I trust, but verify.

And how do you verify anything concerning what we do or have done?

I lied for a very specific reason. Perhaps you would lie to make a point in a thread, but I wouldn't.

Probably would?

Then this statement was just another lie.

No, that is not a lie. I take people at their word. I did not say I always believe them.

Is there a reason you want to avoid the topic? Or have you run out of innuendos and videos to post?

Here's some more David Wilkerson:

“I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities, and have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a wide place . . . . Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You, which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men!” (Psalm 31:7-8, 19).

God has given you all you need to be free and victorious.

He sees your condition—and he cares.

He cuddles you as you call on him and he is ready to come forth to help you that moment.

http://www.worldchallenge.org/view/devotions

NOTICE - THE MESSAGE ABOVE WAS FROM THE LATE DAVID WILKERSON - NOT ME

David Wilkerson wrote:

"There is simply no possible, fail-safe way to prepare for what’s coming.

Of course, God will prepare His people concerning what to do, how to act wisely, and how to lay aside what is needed.

But that should never be the focus of Christ’s Bride.

I assure you, if you’re making spiritual preparations – getting your heart in order, dealing with sin, calling on the Lord with greater intensity, trusting in His word, building up your faith – then your readying yourself for anything.

You’ll be able to face a depression, losses and privations, calamities all around. You’ll be ready for all troubled waters, floods, fiery furnaces, persecutions, crop failures, droughts, shortages, sicknesses. But most of all, you’ll be ready to hear the trumpet of God in the last hour. You’ll be prepared to march into the wedding feast to be united with Christ.

God has made a covenant to keep and protect those who stay passionately in love with Him. I believe the covenant that God has made with us holds the secret to perfect peace, no matter what storm ( or great tribulation) may come."

Ultimately, we are going to have to trust in God to provide for us in the evil day! And I just won't have it any other way.

Besides, do you really think that once your neighbors realize that you have food and they don't, that they won't just come knocking on your door anyway? We are supposed to be Christians!

There are some who call themselves Christians that are ready to become violent with weapons (and some are indeed getting weapons) in order to keep and maintain their stash.

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/3236071/1/

see what I mean?

the first half of the post is in italics, second half in normal text, making it look like Mr. Wilkersons words are followed by your words.

I see what you mean. The formatting is on the original web page. It didn't occur to me that you would assume I was the author of any non-italicized text.

I've posted some more Wilkerson above. I trust it meets your stringent standards.

No, that is not a lie. I take people at their word. I did not say I always believe them. Is there a reason you want to avoid the topic? Or have you run out of innuendos and videos to post?

Excellent suggestion. Here's a video:

More video for Winterborn to ponder prayerfully as he prepares for events that don't concern him:

To avoid confusion, I am not the author of the video, any text on the webpage, or other linked sites, regardless of italics.

Can you present any evidence to support that contention?

You asked me to be specific as to how my stored supplies had been helpful.

If I said I had used them during the ice storm in '93, how would you verify that?

\\(\(\/)/)//, why do you think people having a backup plan for emergencies is a bad idea?

Is it when they include firearms in the plan?

Do you object to people having candles for when the power goes out?

\\(\(\/)/)//, why do you think people having a backup plan for emergencies is a bad idea? Is it when they include firearms in the plan? Do you object to people having candles for when the power goes out?

Did I say any of that?

Back