Questions for survivalists

Ultimately, we are going to have to trust in God to provide for us in the evil day! And I just won't have it any other way.
you do that. I'll do it my way. If the situation ever comes up, we'll see who was right.

Besides, do you really think that once your neighbors realize that you have food and they don't, that they won't just come knocking on your door anyway? We are supposed to be Christians!
will it be rude to say 'I told you so' when they come knocking?

you do that. I'll do it my way. If the situation ever comes up, we'll see who was right. will it be rude to say 'I told you so' when they come knocking?

Big if. Bigger when. Biggest of all - the belly laugh your post elicited. Thanks for the humor.

Did I say that? I asked a question of someone else. You seem tense.

lol

I am relaxed as I can be. So if Apple had said yes, he would have had latent survivalist tendencies, but you were not saying anything about anyone else? Gotcha.

Provided what evidence?

Your admission that you are prepared for a layoff. There's also the fact that you confessed to being laid off in 2003. You claim you aren't "concerned", but your actions - and the facts - indicate otherwise. Your denial lacks conviction.

Besides, aren't you an admitted liar? How can I believe you?

lol I am relaxed as I can be. So if Apple had said yes, he would have had latent survivalist tendencies, but you were not saying anything about anyone else? Gotcha.

Did I say that? In fact, I would expect a survivalist to deny they would shoot someone for taking the last case of food. If you want to project that onto yourself, go ahead. You seem suspicious of others.

Your admission that you are prepared for a layoff. There's also the fact that you confessed to being laid off in 2003. You claim you aren't "concerned", but your actions - and the facts - indicate otherwise. Your denial lacks conviction.

Besides, aren't you an admitted liar? How can I believe you?

Again, I am prepared for a fire (I have a fire extinguisher & smoke alarms). But I am not concerned about a fire.

I was laid-off in 2003. I am prepared, but I am not concerned about it because there is no reason to think it will happen in the foreseeable future.

As for the "How can I believe you?", then why ask questions of me? You certainly won't answer any questions. Perhaps because you know if you claimed you have never lied that you would be lying.

Did I say that? In fact, I would expect a survivalist to deny they would shoot someone for taking the last case of food. If you want to project that onto yourself, go ahead. You seem suspicious of others.

Well, you have claimed survivalists will shoot their neighbors for asking for food. You have twisted or invented what people said. So why should I think otherwise now?

Again, I am prepared for a fire (I have a fire extinguisher & smoke alarms). But I am not concerned about a fire. I was laid-off in 2003. I am prepared, but I am not concerned about it because there is no reason to think it will happen in the foreseeable future. As for the "How can I believe you?", then why ask questions of me? You certainly won't answer any questions. Perhaps because you know if you claimed you have never lied that you would be lying.

I wish I could believe you - almost. But you lied repeatedly about being Solitary, didn't you?

I trust, but verify.

Back