Questions for survivalists

And how does one prove that theyhave been trained or that they were in the military without posting their actual name on an open forum?

Exactly my point. You only have his boasting as evidence, yet you accept it as fact. He could be a liar, just as you are.

Apparently you think so.

Why would someone whose employer is happy with their work be concerned about a layoff?

It's not like you spend all day on internet message boards or anything.

At least you found the examples I posted. Although, you obviously have no clue about why people are layed-off as opposed to fired.

Did you say the video was amusing? Does it show people being injured?

You're sick.

Did I say I was amused by the injuries? Or did I say the video was amusing? How many different scenes were in the video. Did they all result in injuries?

At least you found the examples I posted. Although, you obviously have no clue about why people are layed-off as opposed to fired.

Are you angry again? It's just that you made another error, and normally you are very meticulous about your English.

Do you think you deserve to be fired for some reason?

Are you angry again? It's just that you made another error, and normally you are very meticulous about your English.

Do you think you deserve to be fired for some reason?

Did I say that?

So why not answer the question I asked? Have you ever lied?

that doesn't show me what I asked you to show me. what part prevents me from helping you look like a fucktard? not that you need much help in that arena.

You could show me a lot in that area, as you said. Sadly, I must decline, since being a 'fucktard' is not one of my ambitions. Carry on, though. I'm not judging.

Did I say I was amused by the injuries? Or did I say the video was amusing? How many different scenes were in the video. Did they all result in injuries?

If you weren't amused, why did you describe it as amusing?

That you don't know how many scenes are in the video or how many resulted in injuries makes me wonder if you lied again when you said you watched it. Trust is so important.

If you weren't amused, why did you describe it as amusing?

That you don't know how many scenes are in the video or how many resulted in injuries makes me wonder if you lied again when you said you watched it. Trust is so important.

I was amused by the video. I didn't say I was amused by the injuries. That was your imagination interjecting what you want.

You mentioned a layoff. Then you jumped in with "fired". Are you worried?

No, I was pointing out that you do not know the difference between them.

You read "lay-off" and then started in on your supposed reasons for me to have been fired.

No, I was pointing out that you do not know the difference between them. You read "lay-off" and then started in on your supposed reasons for me to have been fired.

I did? When did I say you should be fired? I asked why someone whose employer is happy with their work should be concerned about layoffs. The rest is all you. Do you feel guilty?

I was amused by the video. I didn't say I was amused by the injuries. That was your imagination interjecting what you want.

Here's what you said. Notice the lack of qualifying statements.

And nothing in that video has any bearing on STY's statement. As much as you want it to be relevant, it is still nothing more than an amusing video.

Back