Questions for survivalists

I did? When did I say you should be fired? I asked why someone whose employer is happy with their work should be concerned about layoffs. The rest is all you. Do you feel guilty?

Did I say I was concerned about lay-offs? Although, the stored foods did help with a 5 week lay-off in 2003.

I just returned from Costco. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is on sale. 12 tins for $8.49. I's a good way to use the left over Thanksgiving bird. Freeze the leftovers and add some to the soup when you open a can.

Hmmm, maybe there's a little "survival" in me, too. :dunno:

I just returned from Costco. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is on sale. 12 tins for $8.49. I's a good way to use the left over Thanksgiving bird. Freeze the leftovers and add some to the soup when you open a can. Hmmm, maybe there's a little "survival" in me, too. :dunno:

Were you willing to shoot anybody who tried to grab the last case?

I just returned from Costco. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup is on sale. 12 tins for $8.49. I's a good way to use the left over Thanksgiving bird. Freeze the leftovers and add some to the soup when you open a can.

Hmmm, maybe there's a little "survival" in me, too. :dunno:

Add a little to your stock every week when you shop.

Did I say I was concerned about lay-offs? Although, the stored foods did help with a 5 week lay-off in 2003.

Having memory issues again?

Be specific? The preparations are nonspecific. I am preparing for any time that having supplies will help my family. Be it a lay-off, storm damage, social collapse, sunspots, or whatever. The entire point of such preparations is that we cannot possibly know what will happen in the future.

I answered the question. You are the one refusing to give answers. And did I ask for anything but a yes or a no?

You have steadfastly refused to answer questions. And now you want to make an issue of my refusing to continue to answer question after question after question. Wouldn't that be hypocrisy?

You have steadfastly refused to answer questions. And now you want to make an issue of my refusing to continue to answer question after question after question. Wouldn't that be hypocrisy?

What questions have I refused to answer? If you want to be in the discussion, then discuss the topic and stop the trolling.

Having memory issues again?

Not at all. I simply asked if I said I was concerned about lay-offs. The fact that I am prepared does not mean I am concerned.

I am prepared for fires in my house too. But I am not concerned about it.

Is this what you call debating?

David Wilkerson wrote:

"There is simply no possible, fail-safe way to prepare for what’s coming.

Of course, God will prepare His people concerning what to do, how to act wisely, and how to lay aside what is needed.

But that should never be the focus of Christ’s Bride.

I assure you, if you’re making spiritual preparations – getting your heart in order, dealing with sin, calling on the Lord with greater intensity, trusting in His word, building up your faith – then your readying yourself for anything.

You’ll be able to face a depression, losses and privations, calamities all around. You’ll be ready for all troubled waters, floods, fiery furnaces, persecutions, crop failures, droughts, shortages, sicknesses. But most of all, you’ll be ready to hear the trumpet of God in the last hour. You’ll be prepared to march into the wedding feast to be united with Christ.

God has made a covenant to keep and protect those who stay passionately in love with Him. I believe the covenant that God has made with us holds the secret to perfect peace, no matter what storm ( or great tribulation) may come."

Ultimately, we are going to have to trust in God to provide for us in the evil day! And I just won't have it any other way.

Besides, do you really think that once your neighbors realize that you have food and they don't, that they won't just come knocking on your door anyway? We are supposed to be Christians!

There are some who call themselves Christians that are ready to become violent with weapons (and some are indeed getting weapons) in order to keep and maintain their stash.

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/3236071/1/

Not at all. I simply asked if I said I was concerned about lay-offs. The fact that I am prepared does not mean I am concerned. I am prepared for fires in my house too. But I am not concerned about it. Is this what you call debating?

Yes, it is. You took a position (I am not concerned about layoffs) and I provided evidence to the contrary.

Back