Questions that Wingnut Presidential Candidates need to Answer

The GD is in law enforcement...***

Oh, so women can "do law enforcement". Thanks for proving my point with an anecdote from your own life.

And again, ectopic pregnancies don't require you to have female equipment as I've already explained.

Nooo...

The GD is in law enforcement...***

Oh, so women can "do law enforcement". Thanks for proving my point with an anecdote from your own life.

And again, ectopic pregnancies don't require you to have female equipment as I've already explained.

Nice try...however I proved 'My' point...I said women can do related jobs within the field...one on one in the street is a bad idea...unless she has a competent Back-up officer...not always available...end of story!

addendum: as for the "ectopic pregnancies" comment like I said when you apply it to men having the baby...sorry but this does fall into the transexual arena...not going to happen amongst "Normal" men...just a fact Lady T...!

Last edited:
Nice try...however I proved 'My' point...I said women can do related jobs within the field...one on one in the street is a bad idea...unless she has a competent Back-up officer...not always available...end of story!

addendum: as for the "ectopic pregnancies" comment like I said when you apply it to men having the baby...sorry but this does fall into the transexual arena...not going to happen amongst "Normal" men...just a fact Lady T...!

Superfreak already said he would do it under certain circumstances if the technology were available, and he's not a tranvestite. Well, not that's ever been mentioned at any rate.

I don't think you understand the entire premise.

please, enlighten me oh wise one... just what makes you think my opinion would change?

I never said I would LIKE to do it. But if it was a question of aborting my child or carrying the child myself, I would choose the latter.

I just don't buy it.

Gawd you're an idiot.

No you are....

Gawd you're an idiot.

Is this why you have to look for love in all the wrong places..."Match.Com"...Real men do not need to use this service...and real women who understand real men...have no problemos...enough said...Lady T!

By the way...what part of transexual do you not understand???

Is this why you have to look for love in all the wrong places..."Match.Com"...Real men do not need to use this service...and real women who understand real men...have no problemos...enough said...Lady T!

By the way...what part of transexual do you not understand???

Yes, this is true Tiana.

You are much better off looking for love in a bar. In that way, you are likely to hook somebody like BB here. Well, maybe not exactly like him, but a girl has to dream big!

Lol...

Yes, this is true Tiana.

You are much better off looking for love in a bar. In that way, you are likely to hook somebody like BB here. Well, maybe not exactly like him, but a girl has to dream big!

That was funny...however I rarely do bars...and just do them when meeting friends for a beer or two...:clink:

Something is wrong with the Quote function on this thread. I first assumed that BB was drunk, of course, however, upon second glance, it is not just his posts that are messing up who the quote you are responding to is from.

Lmao...

Something is wrong with the Quote function on this thread. I first assumed that BB was drunk, of course, however, upon second glance, it is not just his posts that are messing up who the quote you are responding to is from.

This disjointed sentence tells all...it is darla who is drunk!:cof1:

This disjointed sentence tells all...it is darla who is drunk!:cof1:

If you were sober, you would easily be able to look at this page, and figure out what I am talking about.

The quote button was on the fritz, but it maybe had something to do with the board going down for a very short time, and now it's fixed.

Fixed the quote boxes...

LadyT, don't delete the [/ in front of the word QUOTE] It messes things up...

Dah...

If you were sober, you would easily be able to look at this page, and figure out what I am talking about.

The quote button was on the fritz, but it maybe had something to do with the board going down for a very short time, and now it's fixed.

yes I am aware of the glitch..it hit me too when answering your silly drunk comments about me...:pke:

Nooo...

Oh sorry! I won't do it again.

<I am Tiana according to BB's latest theory>

not a theory...just a response to you responding to a comment I made to Tiana/aka Lady T...aka darla...lol hey maybe even Damo...who really knows for sure...this is internet...Al's creation!:pke:

Back