R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
W

WinterBorn

For those of you in your 20s it may be hard to imagine a poster on the wall being so hot, or a tv series heroine becoming the hottest female around, but Farrah Fawcett was that.

She died at age 62 from cancer.

R.I.P.

For those of you in your 20s it may be hard to imagine a poster on the wall being so hot, or a tv series heroine becoming the hottest female around, but Farrah Fawcett was that.

She died at age 62 from cancer.

R.I.P.

That is tragic. I can sort of relate to you older people because I just watched Megan Fox in Transformers 2 last night.

That is tragic. I can sort of relate to you older people because I just watched Megan Fox in Transformers 2 last night.
Yuck- she has a tat!

megan-fox.png

mostly agree. we can be sad that she's no longer with us, but she had a wonderful life and we should celebrate that.

Yes, I am a bit sad. I actually met the lady once at a party.
Her then husband (the six dollar man) was making a horrible movie (steel I believe it was called) in Lexington, KY.

At that time I was hobnobbing with the elite Horse racing crowd and met her at a social event. We only chatted about 15 min but she seemed like a nice lady.

These two posts definitely go together in sheer ignorance. Yes, Mottleydude is a fag, and yes, an abundant number of girls where tats these days. Both of these facts are just a sad fact of life...
Ignorance to recognize that tat's detract from what would otherwise be beautiful? *shrug*

It doen'st take much to get you detracted does it? LOL
I don't even like pieced ears or eye make-up, but at least those are intended to enhance a woman's beauty and can be removed or washed off. Why would she add a permanent, butt-ugly stain? *shrug*

I don't even like pieced ears or eye make-up, but at least those are intended to enhance a woman's beauty and can be removed or washed off. Why would she add a permanent, butt-ugly stain? *shrug*
Damn dude you are conservative. Tat's are like anything else. They can be abused. The right one, in the right place, by the right artist is one way to send a message about your self.

That is true, but just consider tats the acid of my generation. People do it to conform (ironic) and because their parents understand its retarded...

Acid is the acid of our generation, as you would know if you ever bumped shoulders with anyone who didn't post on JPP.

Back