R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Personal; likes and dislikes in the opposite sex are a mess are they not?
I suppose it is a good thing we don't all desire the same things?

Definitely is. To some extent the old maxim that there is "someone for everyone" is true. Not everyone is seeking the same attractive qualities in a partner.

If they were, we'd all be huddled creepily around Tara Reid and Jessica Simpson.

Damn dude you are conservative. Tat's are like anything else. They can be abused. The right one, in the right place, by the right artist is one way to send a message about your self.
When I bought my first house it was a dream fulfilled and I thought I'd be living in it for the rest of my life. My realtor told me odds were I'd be calling him in 7 years to sell it for me. He was right on the money. That taught me a lesson that no possession in your life that you think is desirable now is likely to be great 5, ten or fifteen years from now. Yet tats are permanent.

What's funny is I'm actually with Southern Man on the pierced ears. I think it looks trashy.
An un-pierced woman's ear is rare today, and by that simple fact is beautiful. I may have convinced my daughter; she's still un-scared at 14 and I brag about it as much as I can. :)

when I was young there was an old man across the woods at my grandpap's camp who was a "Portagee" sailor in WWI. He showed me his faded arm tats and told me never to disfigure myself they way he had. Good advice from a great man.

when I was young there was an old man across the woods at my grandpap's camp who was a "Portagee" sailor in WWI. He showed me his faded arm tats and told me never to disfigure myself they way he had. Good advice from a great man.
And most of his tattoos were done with bad ink, shitty needles and a lack of cleanliness. Tattoos today are of a much higher quality, and truth be told, if Megan Fox was extremely drunk and offered herself to you we would have to burn all your clothes just to smoke you off her.

farrah.jpg

Why Sad? She had every chance at a great life. How many of us get that opportunity.

so then looks alone gives us a chance? the physical appearance of our skin, our body....what is this "she had every chance"....and why do "many of us" not get this "opportunity"?

And most of his tattoos were done with bad ink, shitty needles and a lack of cleanliness. Tattoos today are of a much higher quality, and truth be told, if Megan Fox was extremely drunk and offered herself to you we would have to burn all your clothes just to smoke you off her.
You don't know that; the man wasn't a piece of trash but a Navy man of exemplary character. Tat tech hasn't changed much in a hundred years and may actually have been better during his time.

With regards to your comment about The Southern Man's fidelity, I assure you that if a drunken tramp came onto me she would be be asked politely to control herself.

When I bought my first house it was a dream fulfilled and I thought I'd be living in it for the rest of my life. My realtor told me odds were I'd be calling him in 7 years to sell it for me. He was right on the money. That taught me a lesson that no possession in your life that you think is desirable now is likely to be great 5, ten or fifteen years from now. Yet tats are permanent.

SM although you are correct they are permanent, I have quite a few and rarley even notice them, they become just part of ya, you know to each his own

But on the other hand, I have seen many tramp stamps that look very sexy, on a woman's arm naaa, but lower back can be sexy

SM although you are correct they are permanent, I have quite a few and rarley even notice them, they become just part of ya, you know to each his own

But on the other hand, I have seen many tramp stamps that look very sexy, on a woman's arm naaa, but lower back can be sexy
Clear skin is sexy.

For those of you in your 20s it may be hard to imagine a poster on the wall being so hot, or a tv series heroine becoming the hottest female around, but Farrah Fawcett was that.

She died at age 62 from cancer.

R.I.P.

OMG she was so beautiful!

And when I think back on all the hours I spent holding up her poster with one hand....

Good times!

Back