R U Rightsizing or Cancelling Thanksgiving?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
And if so why....for instance is this economic or is it because family members wont behave or is this because you dont believe in gratitude or is it that it is too American for you to tolerate?

I heard that there was a push on to turn it into a pizza party....which seems a little random.

I am wondering too if finding a Turkey over 14lb is as difficult as I hear that it is...are there any stories?

We are eating a 18 pounder that we put in the freezer last year...we replaced it with a 14 pounder...WIFE did not find bigger the day she did our free turkey deal at Kroger.

It was $150 she had to spend to get one, thats up.

But it might very well be worse next year.

We are on a Global Famine Watch.

And if so why....for instance is this economic or is it because family members wont behave or is this because you dont believe in gratitude or is it that it is too American for you to tolerate?

I heard that there was a push on to turn it into a pizza party....which seems a little random.
Too many stupid questions. A host should be welcoming. I'm here to teach you that.

"I think we should cancel Thanksgiving. It really doesn't fit with any of our other national holidays..."
"Truth be told, the Pilgrims were probably arrogant, racist bigots. Thanksgiving is a day of mourning for the Native Americans..."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lets-cancel-thanksgiving_b_8600224

Is this clown some kind of lunatic or what?

I think that self loathing and hate for America has gotten to the point that many are letting go of Thanksgiving.

I am trying to find out.

I have been hearing the WOKE say for a decade that the food at Thanksgiving is disgusting and bad for us, if Thanksgiving is in the process of being rubbed out then I am not shocked.

My response to the people who hate Thanksgiving turkey dinner is "If it is nasty then you are not doing it right".

I am very aware that many are in fact not doing it right.

Am I a conspiracy theorist for wondering if our old holidays are being systematically erased and replaced with new holidays?

My response to the people who hate Thanksgiving turkey dinner is "If it is nasty then you are not doing it right".

I am very aware that many are in fact not doing it right.
That would be correct... I think we're here...
HAPPY to help...if people need tips...;)

Back