Rats Of A Feather Nest Together

Me posting the information from HATE WATCH is not me making something up you fucking proven liar

go to hate watch and tell me why you believe you should TRASH THEM????

By Joe Concha - 03/21/18 03:43 PM EDT

Breitbart News is pushing back on a Politico report that it experienced a steep decline in online traffic over the past six months, citing a "lack of fairness and balance" in the story and defending itself as a "conservative website" as opposed to being referred to as "an alt-right new site."
The Politico story published late Tuesday provided numbers via analytics service comScore showing Breitbart traffic declining by almost 50 percent since October, from 15 million unique visitors to 7.8 million in February.
The story also refers to Breitbart as "an alt-right news site," a label that Breitbart's new senior management rejects. Former executive chairman Stephen Bannon once referred to the site as "the platform for the alt-right" during an interview with Mother Jones during the 2016 Republican National Convention.

executive chairman Stephen Bannon once referred to the site as "the platform for the alt-right" during an interview with Mother Jones during the 2016 Republican National Convention.

it happened you lying lump of racist shit

and you racist assholes trash EVERY GROUP that points out your racism

its what racists do

I trust the Southern Poverty law center

that is the information I gave and their report on it quotes the shitty racist site

You trashing the Southern Poverty law center?

You didn't even link to SPLC and where they link to the alleged Breitbart article. You have zero evidence Breitbart is racist, you just don't like that they employ uppity black people. Breitbart is owned and run by Jews, and employs a racially diverse staff. You are full of shit, as usual.

you right wing shit smears hate ANYONE who points out racism

you instinctively BACK any asshole the racism fighters label racist

that makes you clear racists diarrhea breath

Run away liar. Just admit you can't stand when blacks don't know their place.

why would I read a racists site asshole

I dont fucking care what Breitbart says asshole

I don't read the KKK sites either you stupid fucking racist

You didn't even link to SPLC and where they link to the alleged Breitbart article. You have zero evidence Breitbart is racist, you just don't like that they employ uppity black people. Breitbart is owned and run by Jews, and employs a racially diverse staff. You are full of shit, as usual.

you just lying abut the facts doesn't make the facts disappear you brain addled racist

Is Breitbart.com Becoming the Media Arm of the 'Alt-Right ...
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/28/...

Apr 28, 2016 · Breitbart recently published a lengthy defense of the Alt-Right, claiming the white nationalists such as Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor who created the ideology “have been accused of racism,” choosing to ignore the well-documented openly-racist views. But Breitbart’s open defense of the Alt-Right didn’t appear out of thin air.

yes the Southern Poverty law center has declared Breitfart a racist site

so did Steven Banon you racists sheet head

By Joe Concha - 03/21/18 03:43 PM EDT

Breitbart News is pushing back on a Politico report that it experienced a steep decline in online traffic over the past six months, citing a "lack of fairness and balance" in the story and defending itself as a "conservative website" as opposed to being referred to as "an alt-right new site."
The Politico story published late Tuesday provided numbers via analytics service comScore showing Breitbart traffic declining by almost 50 percent since October, from 15 million unique visitors to 7.8 million in February.
The story also refers to Breitbart as "an alt-right news site," a label that Breitbart's new senior management rejects. Former executive chairman Stephen Bannon once referred to the site as "the platform for the alt-right" during an interview with Mother Jones during the 2016 Republican National Convention.

executive chairman Stephen Bannon once referred to the site as "the platform for the alt-right" during an interview with Mother Jones during the 2016 Republican National Convention.

its what racists do

its what racists do

Steve Bannon is no longer with Breitbart dipshit. Large font won't change that. Why would a racist publication employ so many people of color? Why would they broadcast in Spanish?

Steve Bannon is no longer with Breitbart dipshit. Large font won't change that. Why would a racist publication employ so many people of color?

and the southern Poverty law center says they are still fucking racists

so why are you defending fucking racists shit brick?

because the republicans party is the racists party

Is Breitbart.com Becoming the Media Arm of the 'Alt-Right ...
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/28/...

Apr 28, 2016 · Breitbart recently published a lengthy defense of the Alt-Right, claiming the white nationalists such as Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor who created the ideology “have been accused of racism,” choosing to ignore the well-documented openly-racist views. But Breitbart’s open defense of the Alt-Right didn’t appear out of thin air.

FACT

Back