ready for the bloodbath? vp debate discussion

Walz is going to get destroyed tonight. I don't see how the media can protect this train wreck

This is not narcists low IQ Trump - Vance is skilled at hostile attacks and turning ridiculous questions around on the moderators.

Walz has a bad track record to defend. His many scandals are breaking left and right.

And all the media can do is attack Vance for sharing what voters in Ohio told him were happening....and abortion questions. it won't work

this is going to be one sided and ugly for the democrats. Fortunately for you all, nobody cares much abut the VP debates....but in a close election every little thing can become a big thing

Looks like you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about.

As usual.

original-3879-1727835930-2.jpg

the reality of the debate - Vance knocked it out of the park

The shit stain party has tried to paint this ticket as extreme, but Walz - the self described knucklehead - spent most of the night agreeing with much of what Vance was saying and the same in reverse. America saw it too.

Over and over Harris was hammered for not doing anything now. We want real change - not joy and nonsense. that is a losing position for her, and polls will be showing that over the coming weeks

on abortion - he came off as sincere and genuine. It will never be a winning issue in this election cycle, but that was as good as any republican could hope.

on the lame ass January 6th stuff - his point on censorship is the perfect antidote - and right on the money. I would of pivoted to the Hunter laptop, but the overall point was the right direction. The shit stains have tried to make this a campaign issue for 4 years, it won't work.

immigration, inflation, likeability - all great for Vance.

Vance destroyed Walz. It was hysterical to watch him tried to talk around his lie about being in China when reporters say he was not the at the time.

While trance lied about everything else and jumped on any opportunity to cheap shot Kamala Harris.

Then refused to answer the question about whether or not he'd have the fucking spine to disobey trump if trump ordered him to break the law for him.

But then again, trance didn't have to because we all know the answer is no.

Craven spineless couch fucker can't even truthfully explain why he went from calling trump Hitler to licking his ass.

You people value the shittiest qualities in others.

While trance lied about everything else and jumped on any opportunity to cheap shot Kamala Harris.

Then refused to answer the question about whether or not he'd have the fucking spine to disobey trump if trump ordered him to break the law for him.

But then again, trance didn't have to because we all know the answer is no.

Craven spineless couch fucker can't even truthfully explain why he went from calling trump Hitler to licking his ass.

You people value the shittiest qualities in others.
you sound triggered Francis

the best thing you can say for Walz - he was like Michael Scott from the office - you had a bit of pity for how cringe his cringed periods became.

SNL can boost ratings if they play him right

CBS: Explain why you lied about being in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen square massacre

Walz: I grew up middle class. I’ve poured my heart into my community. They elected me to Congress. I talk a lot. I get caught up in the rhetoric

CBS: answer the question.

Walz: ummm. I’ve said before I misspoke. (Long pause). Ummmm. I was there during the democracy protests and from that I learnt a lo

Back