ready for the bloodbath? vp debate discussion

Would've been a good opportunity to tie his censorship argument into the current moment that he was in.
I agree that was a miss

Another one that I hoped he reminded voters - is how they lie by omission. The media allowed Biden to run a bunker campaign in 2020 and wanted to allow it again, but the early debate sank them. - and now are allowing Kamala to run a bunker campaign. I hoped he reminded voters that Scamala says Biden is sharp

Walz does not even know what is in the abortion bill he signed.

Walz signed a bill in 2023 stating a right to abortion was recognized by the state constitution with no restrictions, and also signed a bill that year reversing requirements that physicians provide care to infants who survive an abortion attempt. “The View” co-host and former Trump administration official Alyssa Farah Griffin bemoaned Republicans accusing Democrats of supporting infanticide, after which Axelrod and Jennings dove into a debate over the impact of the legislation.
Records from the Minnesota Department of Health noted eight cases of infants dying after initially surviving late-term abortion procedures during Walz’s term as governor, Just The News reported.

Reactions: TOP
Back