Reality check on electric cars

EVs have half the parts and require far less maintenance. The brakes last much much longer. They do not have mufflers. No tune-ups. Maintenance costs are a third of ICEs. That adds up to many thousands over the life of a vehicle. They have much less that can go wrong.
For some reason, you think we should believe that you are a super mechanic. With your record of lies, it is very, very doubtful. Lifetime maintenance costs of an EV, by todays cost are 10grand cheaper the the loud polluting ICEs.
You continue to completely fabricate nonsense out of thin air. You and Adam Schiff would get along really well.

You are still refusing to admit how EVs require specialized shops/dealers to perform maintenance on them, and refusing to acknowledge that having to do so is much more expensive than having any competent mechanic perform maintenance on an ICE at any basic shop (or even at home!). Maintaining things such as motor oil, batteries, and light bulbs on ICE vehicles is rather simple procedure, even for a non-mechanic such as myself. Same with tire rotation.

You continue to completely fabricate nonsense out of thin air. You and Adam Schiff would get along really well.

You are still refusing to admit how EVs require specialized shops/dealers to perform maintenance on them, and refusing to acknowledge that having to do so is much more expensive than having any competent mechanic perform maintenance on an ICE at any basic shop (or even at home!). Maintaining things such as motor oil, batteries, and light bulbs on ICE vehicles is rather simple procedure, even for a non-mechanic such as myself. Same with tire rotation.

They are far simpler to work on. They have less than half the parts, no transmission, no muffler, brakes last 100,000 miles. They are far easier to work on. Since the technology is relatively new, corner garages may not be able to handle big problems. That is why we go to the dealer. They have all the expertise and all the equipment. Tire rotation? That made sense to you? What the fuck is different about my tires? I had one go bad and Belle tire replaced it.Quit lying.

They are far simpler to work on. They have less than half the parts, no transmission, no muffler, brakes last 100,000 miles. They are far easier to work on. Since the technology is relatively new, corner garages may not be able to handle big problems. That is why we go to the dealer. They have all the expertise and all the equipment. Tire rotation? That made sense to you? What the fuck is different about my tires? I had one go bad and Belle tire replaced it.Quit lying.

Spamming. You already posted this. You are just chanting now.

They are doing it, The fact is the future technology is in the electric car industry. Stay backward and stupid if you want to. EVs get better and better, They started off better than ICEs. Now it is a slaughter.

now THAT'S a funny thought!

Lamborghini figured it out. I'm sure Tesla could, eventually...

3bbdf3a7922b726e7fa4a847d6b37615.jpg

They are doing it, The fact is the future technology is in the electric car industry. Stay backward and stupid if you want to. EVs get better and better, They started off better than ICEs. Now it is a slaughter.

This'll get those panties droppin' a whole lot faster than any Tesla...

50181091162_cb060e2ced_o.jpg

I did not have to rely on a car to get laid. You reveal that without a car, you would be spanking it.

Your boyfriend gave it up pretty easy, huh?

My comment about the car and panties dropping was said very tongue in cheek.

Thank you for proving to all that you are tragically devoid of humor...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wouldn't call less than 1% of the total cars on the road a slaughter!!

Tesla is not electric cars. it is just one of many. Cars are transportation. Do you find panties dropping as an argument for or against electric cars? How young are you?

Tesla is the largest manufacturer of electric cars (omitting golf cart and forklift manufacturers).
I already know you are too embarrassed to talk about your own car.

Back