Reality check on electric cars

No EV's have not been around in terms of any real attempts at mass production.

Just because a technology exists in very rudimentary form on a shelf somewhere does not mean it is around.

And key to that was all the MASSIVE welfare ICE vehicle manufacturers and Oil and Gas companies were getting. It was pure communism where the gov't was picking winners and losers and providing all sorts of tax payer money to ICE manufacturers and Oil and Gas Co's, which then would make it impossible for EV's to compete.

You just support gov't corporate welfare and them picking the winners and losers and thus why you do not complain about that hundred+ year history of welfare and why you will continue to deny it was happening.

Birdman cannot learn and he will not be honest.

Yes they have.

Yes it does.

They don't get welfare.

They don't get welfare.

They don't get welfare. You are hallucinating again.

Lets try and settle one issue at a time.

Are you denying the US and other governments have given massive government subsidies and/or ballouts over time to the ICe Auto manufacturing industry and to Oil and gas companies?

Is that your position?

The problem is many here say those who have EVs know nothing about them. The ones who hate them are experts. They know our experiences are not true, because they believe it. It i kind of shocking that they lecture EV owners about what it is like.

The problem is many here say those who have EVs know nothing about them. The ones who hate them are experts. They know our experiences are not true, because they believe it. It i kind of shocking that they lecture EV owners about what it is like.

My only beef with EV's is that the government is shoving them down our throats for no good reason. There isn't a single good reason we should be forced--and that's where things are headed--to buy one if we want a vehicle.

Lets try and settle one issue at a time.

Are you denying the US and other governments have given massive government subsidies and/or ballouts over time to the ICe Auto manufacturing industry and to Oil and gas companies?

Is that your position?

RQAA

Still trying to argue your paradoxes, eh? You cannot clear them that way!

Why do Maga Muppets attempt math or logic?

We all know and accept they are 100% emotion driven that emotion is driven solely by what pleases Daddy Trump.

If Trump tomorrow says I now love EV's and windmills, the Maga muppets will love EV's and windmills. If Trump changes the day after, they will change too. It is that simple.

Last edited:
Why do Maga Muppets attempt math of logic?

We all know and accept they are 100% emotion driven that emotion is driven solely by what pleases Daddy Trump.

If Trump tomorrow says I now love EV's and windmills, the Maga muppets will love EV's and windmills. If Trump changes the day after, they will change too. It is that simple.

Well, while your Trump babbling is rubbish, I will ask this:

What possible reason do I have to want EV's, wind, or solar power when all three are more expensive, less reliable, and don't serve mine or the public-at-large's needs?

Well, while your Trump babbling is rubbish,
You spelled 'fact' wrong. It is fact that all Trump has to say is ANY LIE, like the election was stolen and you maga muppets will then just take it is true. There are dozens of such obvious wrong things you guys just adopt simply because Trump 'said it'.

I will ask this:

What possible reason do I have to want EV's, wind, or solar power when all three are more expensive, less reliable, and don't serve mine or the public-at-large's needs?

I don't think you have to "want" EV's. Nobody has to want anything. Society at large however can want EV's and that is fine in the way our markets work.

Why do Maga Muppets attempt math or logic?

MAGA isn't a puppet. Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

You spelled 'fact' wrong.
He didn't use the word. Hallucination.
It is fact that all Trump has to say is ANY LIE, like the election was stolen and you maga muppets will then just take it is true.
Not a fact. MAGA isn't a puppet.
There are dozens of such obvious wrong things you guys just adopt simply because Trump 'said it'.
Not a fact either.
I don't think you have to "want" EV's. Nobody has to want anything. Society at large however can want EV's and that is fine in the way our markets work.
Fascism isn't a market.

Random phrases and words. No apparent coherency.

50cc6f6f6a977d9c92ea1eabd94bd49577c0ea559b1035e3babdb23f1f140455-png.1227781

Back