Reality check on electric cars

Oh. Another little wrong fact in your rant. In 2019, the cost for a new Volt ranged from $23,000 to $28,000.
So, it costs about the same, costs less to run for short trips and takes the same amount of time to drive across country.

And the Volt can charge in about 2.3 hours with a 240 volt charger.

Please buy one and document your cross-country trip! :laugh:

I doubt it can be done without calling a tow truck.

I've driven cross-country. In a Chevy van with a 350 and and a 4-barrel. :tongueout:

Also in a minivan. And a Cadillac. 3/4 of the way in a Winnbago.

Last edited:
Please buy one and document your cross-country trip! :laugh:

I've driven cross-country. In a Chevy van with a 350 and and a 4-barrel. :tongueout:

Also in a minivan. And a Cadillac. 3/4 of the way in a Winnbago.

plenty have done that, back in your mothers basement

Not really, bitch. You're not going to make it trying to go coast to coast in a Volt.

Ofc that's what they want. They don't people to be as mobile.

Okay let me acquaint you with some reality I know that's not your thing because you spend all your time either taking meth or drinking everclear. There's no way you're going to make it coast to coast in any ice car You're going to have to stop at a gas station. Stopping at a gas station takes about as much time as recharging the newer electric cars. The fact that you're such a dumbass inbred moron should embarrass the hell out of you but you're too damn stupid to be embarrassed. A lot of people especially younger people work remote now and aren't going to own a car and they're just going to rent a car on the rare occasion they go on a road trip. Younger people are so disgusted with the congestion on freeways that they just assume take transit. This is all stuff that is common information this is all stuff educated people know but being that you're a meth addict drunk on everclear and totally uneducated this is all stuff that you wouldn't know.

I have a 2015 Volt. It has the highest customer ratings over and over for any GM car. I get huge mileage
. I get about 45 miles per charge, a little less in winter. I very rarely drive more than 50 miles in a day. The computer sometimes runs the car on the motor because the gas will get stale if it just sits in the tank. The computer shows I get way over 100 MPG.
Depending on what kind of charger you have, the car can charge in less than an hour.
My son has a Volt and a Bolt.
The Volt has 50 miles of electric and over 300 of gas.

Holy shit that's fail! :laugh:

Okay let me acquaint you with some reality I know that's not your thing because you spend all your time either taking meth or drinking everclear. There's no way you're going to make it coast to coast in any ice car You're going to have to stop at a gas station. Stopping at a gas station takes about as much time as recharging the newer electric cars. The fact that you're such a dumbass inbred moron should embarrass the hell out of you but you're too damn stupid to be embarrassed. A lot of people especially younger people work remote now and aren't going to own a car and they're just going to rent a car on the rare occasion they go on a road trip. Younger people are so disgusted with the congestion on freeways that they just assume take transit. This is all stuff that is common information this is all stuff educated people know but being that you're a meth addict drunk on everclear and totally uneducated this is all stuff that you wouldn't know.

I have a 2015 Volt. It has the highest customer ratings over and over for any GM car. I get huge mileage
. I get about 45 miles per charge, a little less in winter. I very rarely drive more than 50 miles in a day. The computer sometimes runs the car on the motor because the gas will get stale if it just sits in the tank. The computer shows I get way over 100 MPG.
Depending on what kind of charger you have, the car can charge in less than an hour.
My son has a Volt and a Bolt.
The Volt has 50 miles of electric and over 300 of gas.

"less than an hour' is much longer than a gas fillup and has to be done every 45 miles. But of course you're a total fucking idiot, katzgar.

"less than an hour' is much longer than a gas fillup and has to be done every 45 miles. But of course you're a total fucking idiot, katzgar.

See you just keep doing it to yourself you keep embarrassing yourself and the problem is you're so opioid addicted and so drunk on everclear you just don't get it. There is no electric vehicle that needs to be recharged every 45 mi your problem is your so damn stupid and such a liar and such an inbred you have no clue no clue whatsoever about what's going on. You should be embarrassed by being so stupid but you're just not sober enough to be embarrassed.

Actually, it does not. It is you who are stupid. If the charge ends, it simply changes to the ICE . Then it goes another 350 miles. Of course, you are a total idiot Dillon.

See you just keep doing it to yourself you keep embarrassing yourself and the problem is you're so opioid addicted and so drunk on everclear you just don't get it. There is no electric vehicle that needs to be recharged every 45 mi your problem is your so damn stupid and such a liar and such an inbred you have no clue no clue whatsoever about what's going on. You should be embarrassed by being so stupid but you're just not sober enough to be embarrassed.
Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Why Biden? Because Fuck You that's why. Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President and a Twitter account.

Back