Reality check on electric cars

this has been explained to you already. First, your assumption that the future of EV's is based on current tech is moronic. Second, your assumption that future transport will be based on current usage is moronic. I am tired of explaining shit to you multiple times...get back in your mothers basement.

Thus saith the board's biggest moron. :rolleyes:

Fuck you and your "futuretech" that has all the reality of unicorns.

Last edited:
gas powered vehicles are more amenable to freedom.
As long as you are on a road.

Horses are all-terrain vehicles and run on plants. Cars are very expensive to purchase, maintain and operate.

hr-150800-extreme-01_gn.jpg

Please buy one and document your cross-country trip! :laugh:

I doubt it can be done without calling a tow truck.

I've driven cross-country. In a Chevy van with a 350 and and a 4-barrel. :tongueout:

Also in a minivan. And a Cadillac. 3/4 of the way in a Winnbago.

You do realize the volt is a hybrid that uses an ICE engine, don't you? It doesn't require the batteries be charged from an outlet for the car to go 10,000 miles.

None of us are kids. We're not going to be around forever, and the world is only going to change so much while we're still here.

If approaching modernity in the form of such things as electric cars offends us so much, we have one logical response.

Stop procreating. Do not subject future generations of your own seed and line to a world that you would consider unliveable.

Far too many totally unqualified people consider themselves breeders. Here's a reason to stop.
I have long advocated for governmental agencies to license pregnancies to appropriate breeders
and let everybody else just fuck for fun.

As long as you are on a road.

Horses are all-terrain vehicles and run on plants. Cars are very expensive to purchase, maintain and operate.

hr-150800-extreme-01_gn.jpg

But in the realm of modern cars, Gas is best for freedom. The oligarch fascists cant stop you cold by shutting off power.

Rarely do people drive more than 45 miles to their work site so no it's not a fail again your opioid addiction and ever clear drunken stupor just mean you can't process information

Lots of people do where I live. Even people in California often commute much further than that. There, they often have little choice. Housing prices being what they are the only affordable one is often as much as 100 miles or more from where they work.

I and many of my neighbors do service work, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc. There are pickups and service trucks all up and down the street. Not one of us could use an electric car. My last call for an emergency service entry repair was nearly 50 miles from home one-way. You need a truck, and carry upwards of half-a-ton or more of tools and parts. Electric vehicles won't work for that sort of person.

Lots of people do where I live. Even people in California often commute much further than that. There, they often have little choice. Housing prices being what they are the only affordable one is often as much as 100 miles or more from where they work.

I and many of my neighbors do service work, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc. There are pickups and service trucks all up and down the street. Not one of us could use an electric car. My last call for an emergency service entry repair was nearly 50 miles from home one-way. You need a truck, and carry upwards of half-a-ton or more of tools and parts. Electric vehicles won't work for that sort of person.

nothing has a 45 mile range, this has been explained to you. The range of the RIVIAN will be just over 300 miles. Why are you so determined to be a moron and a liar?

this has been explained to you already. First, your assumption that the future of EV's is based on current tech is moronic. Second, your assumption that future transport will be based on current usage is moronic. I am tired of explaining shit to you multiple times...get back in your mothers basement.

you're a fucking idiot

Back