Reality check on electric cars

Note, that the problem is infrastructure not the vehicles. Infrastructure is so much easier to integrate with hydrogen (or ammonia) than electricity it's a no-brainer that we should be going to fuel cells. Hydrogen or ammonia can be fit into existing gas stations with relative ease compared to the need for masses of battery charging stations everywhere.
No, the problem is COST.

Infrastructure takes care of itself. If there's a market for it, more stations will provide more hydrogen pumps.
It's just right now in the US, the technical illiterates of the Left both in government and media are sold on the stupidity of batteries and battery cars. That needs to change.

I really don't care if someone wants to drive battery car. I DO care if someone forces me to drive an electric car or if I have to pay for someone else to drive an electric car.

Government manipulation of energy markets or automotive markets is fascism.

No, the problem is COST.

Infrastructure takes care of itself. If there's a market for it, more stations will provide more hydrogen pumps.

The cars are already competitive with battery cars on cost and will come down because the technology isn't as widespread yet. The cost on infrastructure is a fraction of what charging stations will run if for no other reason than you need just a few hydrogen pumps at an existing gas station versus dozens of charging stations at each location which is never somewhere existing infrastructure exists.

I really don't care if someone wants to drive battery car. I DO care if someone forces me to drive an electric car or if I have to pay for someone else to drive an electric car.

Government manipulation of energy markets or automotive markets is fascism.

I agree there.

The cars are already competitive with battery cars on cost
But not against gasoline cars.
and will come down because the technology isn't as widespread yet.
The price of the car will come down some, but the cost of hydrogen will only go up. I guess you didn't notice how conveniently glossed over the cost of hydrogen was to fill up the fuel cell car.
The cost on infrastructure is a fraction of what charging stations will run if for no other reason than you need just a few hydrogen pumps at an existing gas station versus dozens of charging stations at each location which is never somewhere existing infrastructure exists.
It isn't about infrastructure. It's about cost.
I agree there.
Thanks.

800K+K Americans dead from Covid-19.
Governments taking away are freedoms as fast as possible as justification for 'fighting' it.
Millions of Americans forced into poverty by the 'pandemic'.
https://www.4029tv.com/article/billionaires-vs-poverty-pandemic-study/38455340

Possibly millions of Americans put in danger as their surgeries are put on hold.
https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/h...ient/277-6767ffd3-4359-4a87-bfc1-cf909cde1105

And you feel the urge to come on here and not only tell everyone about your son's new Jag?
Which is fine.
But then feel the need to tell us all that a $70G car is his 'second car'...like everyone has one?
https://www.jaguarusa.com/all-models/i-pace/index.html

My guess is that you have all the compassion of a very sensitive, fire hydrant.

Happy Holidays.

I bathe in your envious liberal tears. :rofl2:

1640136737961-png.885293

Go to a car show, the internal combustion engine
will survive, unless they want to destroy history.

I don't drive a Jag either.
I drive a 4 cyl. Hyundai

:kipyes:

Where's TDAK! He's gotta see this!

“The current Shelby GT500 already has amazing capabilities,” said Vince LaViolette, Shelby American vice president of operations and chief of R&D. “We’re taking it to an entirely new level for the extreme driver. We integrated a new supercharger and coolers, then tuned the 5.2-liter V8 to churn out 900 plus horsepower on pump gas..."

Watch out Hellcat, you're gonna get bit :)

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/shelby-american-resurrects-gt500-with-900hp-king-of-the-road/

Back