Reality check on electric cars

I had no argument. You are right about that, but you were pretending to have knowledge of solar panels and were wrong. I provided you with the information hoping you could learn something.
Think? Is that what you call your routine typing patterns as thought?

Attempted proof by pivot. No argument presented.

Stop going around in circles. EVs are a small part of America at this time.
A typical garage is not going to have EV trucks at this time.
That line is proving absolutely nothing. You cannot stop an idea whose time has come.

Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.

Lots of companies and the post office are going electric. You type the dumbest and wrong shit.

USPS rejects Biden’s plea to buy more electric mail trucks

The United States Postal Service authorized the replacement of its mail truck fleet with nearly all gasoline-powered vehicles, rejecting a plea from President Joe Biden to include more electric vehicles in its purchase.

The move, which was announced Wednesday, signals the independent agency’s decision to move forward with a controversial plan to purchase 165,000 next-generation mail trucks, only 10 percent of which will be battery-electric vehicles (BEV). The USPS determined there was no legal reason to delay its plans.

“THE

Not practical. Limited range and they take too long to recharge.

Nordy, along with a vast majority of other tree hugging alt lefties, doesn't understand that batteries do not make electricity. They are only containers that need to be filled on a regular basis.

a-jpg.969221

Nordy, along with a vast majority of other tree hugging alt lefties, doesn't understand that batteries do not make electricity. They are only containers that need to be filled on a regular basis.

When did I say that? I talked about charging EVs repeatedly. Do you know what honesty is?

He, along with a vast majority of other tree hugging alt lefties, might want to read this article in it's entirety

"However, close scrutiny of the EV power unit supply chain, and particularly the raw materials used to build EV batteries, reveals unappreciated costs. These are costs that suggest this future might be neither as clean nor as reliable as has been suggested, and that it might even come with unprecedented human rights infringements. Issues also manifest in supply chain security risks—a layer of concern that is not being discussed, let alone addressed, in the EV context."

https://www.automotiveworld.com/art...the-hidden-costs-of-ev-battery-raw-materials/

Back