Reality check on electric cars

Obviously the truth doesn't matter to you since you said there was NO infrastructure when there clearly is infrastructure.

People who do not drive Evs do not know how much infrastructure has been built. Nor are they aware of how much is planned. He thinks a great retort is calling someone" welfare boy". How damn stupid is that? he honestly thinks that is a winning response. His stupidity and immaturity are impressive.

People who do not drive Evs do not know how much infrastructure has been built. Nor are they aware of how much is planned. He thinks a great retort is calling someone" welfare boy". How damn stupid is that? he honestly thinks that is a winning response. His stupidity and immaturity are impressive.

I know more about his subject than anyone on this board. Pipe down welfare collector. None of this would apply to you or Walt anyway.

aaa-jpeg.979768

I know more about his subject than anyone on this board. Pipe down welfare collector. None of this would apply to you or Walt anyway.

Nope. You can not be wrong over and over and know more. Your childish bullying and lying never ends. There is no way to make a statement that you know more than anyone unless you are Trump. He is just as demented as you are.

Nope. You can not be wrong over and over and know more. Your childish bullying and lying never ends. There is no way to make a statement that you know more than anyone unless you are Trump. He is just as demented as you are.

Still waiting for your uneducated ass to show me that we already have the infrastructure for the Biden Admin fantasies. Put up or shut the fuck up you ignorant democrat idiot.

Still waiting for your uneducated ass to show me that we already have the infrastructure for the Biden Admin fantasies. Put up or shut the fuck up you ignorant democrat idiot.

I particularly like that Joke wants the US military to go Green with their vehicles. Can you imagine an M1 Abrams tank running on batteries?

Ford is making electric pickup trucks. They are sold out and have a waiting list. Lyingfish, you should get your name on the list.

So you have no problem with spending lots of time charging your car often, or paying for an expensive car that can't even tow an EMPTY utility trailer, or the fuel you use to charge your batteries.

Back