Regarding Dixie

I compared Supercandy and SM to Dixie, not eachother.

you are one of the worst posters on the board. Rarely do you even have a coherent point. You normally just spout off a talking point or try to restate what someone else has posted so that you can pretend to be intelligent. The fact that I call you an idiot is due to your being an idiot.

you are one of the worst posters on the board. Rarely do you even have a coherent point. You normally just spout off a talking point or try to restate what someone else has posted so that you can pretend to be intelligent. The fact that I call you an idiot is due to your being an idiot.

And your inability to respond with any substance. Don't forget that part.....

And your inability to respond with any substance. Don't forget that part.....

LOL... sorry Jarud, but people can read the posts you and I have made. They know better.

But please feel free to show us an example of where I failed to respond with substance. Highlight some of our exchanges. Show us what you are referring to.

Placing his name next to theirs was your attempt at insulting him. However, we all know that it is you, Gerud, who holds the intellectual capacity of an SM or a Dixie. Hell, you're a fellow southerner as I recall. No wonder you can't even spell!

Placing his name next to theirs was your attempt at insulting him. However, we all know that it is you, Gerud, who holds the intellectual capacity of an SM or a Dixie. Hell, you're a fellow southerner as I recall. No wonder you can't even spell!

I would say Dixie is more intelligent than SM or Supercandy, at least he can hold an argument better than they can. Neither of them can respond to any point other than to call someone names or ask for links. They don't have the desire or capacity to discuss anything.

I would say Dixie is more intelligent than SM or Supercandy, at least he can hold an argument better than they can. Neither of them can respond to any point other than to call someone names or ask for links. They don't have the desire or capacity to discuss anything.

The above is complete nonsense. I call you an idiot because you continually spout nonsense and then when challenged, put forth a straw man. Again... post a link to where I did what you say I do. Since you think I do it so often, it should be easy for you to provide evidence.

Bottom line Jarud... you are just pissy because I call you out for being an idiot. Again, everyone on the board understands which of us has the capacity for discussion and which of us doesn't. Unfortunately for you, you aren't bright enough to realize which is which.

Brushing aside the lie (typical southern integrity), why do you refuse to post links?

lol, dude....I think there's a biq question whether you carry enough weight around here to entitle you to have an opinion on who can hold an argument.....

Bottom line Jarud... you are just pissy because I call you out for being an idiot. Again, everyone on the board understands which of us has the capacity for discussion and which of us doesn't. Unfortunately for you, you aren't bright enough to realize which is which.

That's funny.

lol, dude....I think there's a biq question whether you carry enough weight around here to entitle you to have an opinion on who can hold an argument.....

I have an opinion, and am entitled to it, regardless of if you believe I carry enough weight or not. I know you don't like it, and I don't expect Supercandy or SM to agree with me. I expect them to react just about how they have reacted. I also expect you to chime in just as you have.

Typical low intelligence response to not liking a point someone makes... ridicule the messenger, don't argue the point.

lol, of course.....we just don't give a fuck what it is......

I expect you don't, as it conflicts with your world view. Some people don't give a fuck about anything that is in conflict with the world they have constructed and chosen to believe in.

lol....I don't have a "world view" on the question of whether you've ever bested anyone here in an argument.......

No, you have a world view that is not consistent with the points I make in arguments so you would simply prefer to call me an idiot than to evaluate your position on anything or even allow the possibility that my point may have some validity. If you did that your world view would come crashing down and you would be left vulnerable sad and alone with the foundations of your heretofore belief structure in ruins around you.

No, you have a world view that is not consistent with the points I make in arguments so you would simply prefer to call me an idiot than to evaluate your position on anything or even allow the possibility that my point may have some validity. If you did that your world view would come crashing down and you would be left vulnerable sad and alone with the foundations of your heretofore belief structure in ruins around you.

sorry dude, you can't avoid the fact no one thinks you've won an argument simply by pretending we're prejudiced against you.....the only world and life view I have leaves me sad and alone with 3 billion other Christians.....

Back