Regarding Dixie

If you break the rules, and suffer a punishment... its being a sore looser to quit. Dixie was always volatile like that, but I will miss him, he was my favorite foil.

He was consistent and intelligent enough to debate with, while being far enough out in his political beliefs and unwilling enough to give an inch to make it easy to consistently make a fool of him.

If you break the rules, and suffer a punishment... its being a sore looser to quit. Dixie was always volatile like that, but I will miss him, he was my favorite foil.

He was consistent and intelligent enough to debate with, while being far enough out in his political beliefs and unwilling enough to give an inch to make it easy to consistently make a fool of him.

my sentiments exactly.

The next closest to Dixie are... Supercandy and Southern Man... but neither are as intelligent as Dixie and neither will keep a consistent argument, they morph and ignore your legitimate points, Dixie would argue your points instead of just responding with, "idiot".

Damocles is intelligent but he is reasonable and will give when you make a point.

Were you so scared that you had to run away for 9 hours; seeing as how responses are to be within 11 minutes; according to your guidelines.

So replies that aren't posted in 11 minutes mean that someone has ran away?

:chesh:

You've been running away from me and refusing to answer even the most innocuous question from me for more than a year now...if the amount of time spent ducking the other is the measuring bar, then USF the COWARD set the bar mighty high with his refusal to respond to me for over a year now.

I debate frequently. Except when I do, I get attacked with off topic slurs. And what makes you think I reported the post? I started a thread with a question. A thread that Dixie not only challenged the mods to ban him, but also doubled down on breaking the rules by saying Maineman wanted to rape his daughter.
?
I'd say Dixie got off light with only a week's ban.

And where were you when I was banned for a month for nothing which led to an apology from Damo?

most of us defend you when someone does so to you, yet you in turn make off topic slurs against a kid who wore a tshirt... think about that.

actually... I went to bed and just got back from watching Iron Man 3 in 3D.... now I am having a nice anejo and getting ready to head up onto the rooftop garden and watch the sunset. I pointed out your error and you made a lame tapdance attempt to get around it... but that is to be expected. Enjoy the evening. I know I will.

actually... I went to bed and just got back from watching Iron Man 3 in 3D.... now I am having a nice anejo and getting ready to head up onto the rooftop garden and watch the sunset. I pointed out your error and you made a lame tapdance attempt to get around it... but that is to be expected. Enjoy the evening. I know I will.

Care to edit this and this time, please use the quote feature?

no. you know full well who I was talking to. If you can't figure it out, I could give a fuck. The sunset was lovely, by the way. NOw it's off to bed cuz we're gonna explore a new beach tomorrow with some friends. g'nite.

The next closest to Dixie are... Supercandy and Southern Man... but neither are as intelligent as Dixie and neither will keep a consistent argument, they morph and ignore your legitimate points, Dixie would argue your points instead of just responding with, "idiot".

Damocles is intelligent but he is reasonable and will give when you make a point.

1) You never make reasonable points
2) Your arguments are rarely consistent
3) As an example of the above two bullets, you compared SF to SM. Now you will morph and ignore the legitimate points of the matter
4) You're retarded

1) You never make reasonable points
2) Your arguments are rarely consistent
3) As an example of the above two bullets, you compared SF to SM. Now you will morph and ignore the legitimate points of the matter
4) You're retarded

I compared Supercandy and SM to Dixie, not eachother.

Back