Regarding Dixie

Even though I report posts that are illegal here, I also go out of my way to stop people from being driven over the edge and breaking them. I have like two saves to my record thus far, and probably more.

All things considered we gave Dixie a very light sentencing. His ban was for 7 days, even though he's know about our policy why we have this policy, how we enforce it, and how strictly we adhere to it.I argued for 60 days for him based on this.
It was Grind who argued for clemency because of Dixies otherwise spotless record.

Riveting lives y'all lead. As JPP Turns.

it's a funny situation with maineman. it's like he's been cryogenically frozen for 3 years and now has woken up. so many idiots on here that he doesn't know. He got to skip ID and usaloyal entirely. damnn.

it's a funny situation with maineman. it's like he's been cryogenically frozen for 3 years and now has woken up. so many idiots on here that he doesn't know. He got to skip ID and usaloyal entirely. damnn.

Wait til 007 comes back. If he's released, of course.

I am sure I missed a lot... but I had a lot on my plate with what I have been doing here in Mexico... now that the construction is done, I have the time to come back and enjoy a little political banter... I look forward to meeting a whole new crop of liberal and moderate friends and renewing friendships with previous pals from all political persuasions.

Back