Regarding Dixie

How do you know that he wasn't responding to mine, or are you still so full of yourself that you think everythings about you?
gosh...I dunno... I guess because he quoted me, and not you, in post #82 , which was the one I responded to.

... To which usf replied.....

::awkward pause::

I like how bad things always seem to befall the people I stand-up for. Back on FP I stood-up for Maineman (went about it the wrong way, as I was goofing off and got my account suspended) and he winds up getting banned here on JPP. Then I spend the last year+ standing up for Yurt, and he still runs away and looks stupid doing so. I liked Gonzo, and some people chased him off the site. There's probably a bunch of others I barely remember, but I can't really place them and Gonzo in the same category as MM and Yurt, as he had few enemies out to get him.

At least I never stood-up for Dixie - he probably prefers it that way, as he is one stubborn dude. :D

Perhaps Dixie just committed JPP suicide?

Reading this thread and so much of the childish drama scattered all over this board, I almost envy him.

Perhaps Dixie just committed JPP suicide?

Reading this thread and so much of the childish drama scattered all over this board, I almost envy him.

Never a truer word spoken, WB.

It makes a chap wonder how we, as a species, managed to reach the poles of the globe, the bottom of the deepest oceans, and even the shimmering moon itself, when we can't reach further than one page on an internets message board before the petty (and tremendously unimaginative) abuse begins.

Sort it out you fucking piss weasels.

Good Afternoon.

I like how bad things always seem to befall the people I stand-up for. Back on FP I stood-up for Maineman (went about it the wrong way, as I was goofing off and got my account suspended) and he winds up getting banned here on JPP. Then I spend the last year+ standing up for Yurt, and he still runs away and looks stupid doing so. I liked Gonzo, and some people chased him off the site. There's probably a bunch of others I barely remember, but I can't really place them and Gonzo in the same category as MM and Yurt, as he had few enemies out to get him.

At least I never stood-up for Dixie - he probably prefers it that way, as he is one stubborn dude. :D

Who chased gonzo from here, he was such a tough guy? Or at least acted that way with women posters. I must have missed this.

Back