Religious Typology Quiz

signalmankenneth

Verified User
The quiz said, my best fit was Solidly Secular, are the least religious among the seven groups along with 17% of the public?!!

Are you a Sunday Stalwart? Solidly Secular? Or somewhere in between? Take our quiz to find out which one of the religious typology groups is your best match and see how you compare with our nationally representative survey of more than 4,000 U.S. adults.

You may find some of these questions are difficult to answer. For example, you may see yourself in more than one category or feel that none quite describes you. That’s OK. In those cases, pick the answer that comes closest, even if it isn’t exactly right.

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/quiz/religious-typology/

Religion-9-58f8d5680a1bc__880_1_60.jpg

The quiz said, my best fit was Solidly Secular, are the least religious among the seven groups along with 17% of the public?!!

Are you a Sunday Stalwart? Solidly Secular? Or somewhere in between? Take our quiz to find out which one of the religious typology groups is your best match and see how you compare with our nationally representative survey of more than 4,000 U.S. adults.

You may find some of these questions are difficult to answer. For example, you may see yourself in more than one category or feel that none quite describes you. That’s OK. In those cases, pick the answer that comes closest, even if it isn’t exactly right.

The questions are pretty obvious. I mean, every question is, are you religious.

I got the same thing.

Your best fit is...
Relaxed Religious
along with 17% of the public.

Most Relaxed Religious Americans say they believe in the God of the Bible, and four-in-ten pray daily. But relatively few attend religious services or read scripture, and almost all say it is not necessary to believe in God to be a moral person.

My results will come as a surprise to the JPP lib'ruls who love to say I'm not a believer......it seems they were all wrong.......

The questions assume a Eurocentric view of religion, and are strongly biased towards attitudes about the Christian tradition.

Agreed, especially on Western if not American.

From the perspective of a "solidly secular" identified person, I didn't notice that the question were slanted toward anything.

They very well well might have been without my noticing,
but that's probably because I'd score "solidly secular" no matter which culture I happened to be part of.
I'm not religious, but I'm not "spiritual' either.

I found the quiz difficult to answer as it was clearly directed at a Christian POV. Being Buddhist made many of the questions kind of absurd to answer correctly as nothing really fit.

Back