Remake The Confederate Flag

I already brought this up earlier.

Notice how they want to isolate you for ridicule and scorn when you break their PC rules about what they consider offensive.

No really Philly, go ahead and fly the flag of racism and treason you have every right to do so and no one can stop you.
You will suffer the embarrassment when your neighbors look at you funny in the supermarket . But you can fly it if it means that much to you.
Go ahead , identify yourself.

I thought you were a lesbian feminist, sorry, my mistake.

Why don't you stop trolling .. you dumb Marxist asshole moderator and wait for a liked minded lesbo feminist to enter the thread so you can show everybody how brilliant you are.

Oh how you hate what I say. Your trolling is another form of censorship. Your mental deficiencies and your monkey glands give you away as not being a normal suburban house wife.

No really Philly, go ahead and fly the flag of racism and treason you have every right to do so and no one can stop you.
You will suffer the embarrassment when your neighbors look at you funny in the supermarket . But you can fly it if it means that much to you.
Go ahead , identify yourself.

Personal attacks like this means I win this debate, hands down.

Thanks for playing.

Why don't you stop trolling .. you dumb Marxist asshole moderator and wait for a liked minded lesbo feminist to enter the thread so you can show everybody how brilliant you are.

Oh how you hate what I say. Your trolling is another form of censorship. Your mental deficiencies and your monkey glands give you away as not being a normal suburban house wife.
Personal insults, I win!!!!!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by philly rabbit

Personal attacks like this means I win this debate, hands down.

Thanks for playing.

"Monkey glands"? A reference to Serge Voronoff's experiments or the delicious cocktail? I wonder.

"Monkey glands"? A reference to Serge Voronoff's experiments or the delicious cocktail? I wonder.

"We the people" will determine which flags we fly over our state houses and which monuments we display in front of them, not you. And no, you're not going to visit my neighborhood with your pals and point at my home and identify me as a Nazi racist. You're going to start minding your own business instead if you don't like it if you don't live where I do and even if you do, then move.

We the People have decided not to fly the southern swastika over over our state capitals. Your move, Philly Cheesesteak.

It's not a Nazi flag, Woodstock troll.

Only third generation (I'll guess) Woodstock scum like you came along and made it a Nazi flag. You're a disgrace to that air force uniform you wear - Rana's little pimp boy.

It's not a Nazi flag, Woodstock troll.

Only third generation (I'll guess) Woodstock scum like you came along and made it a Nazi flag. You're a disgrace to that air force uniform you wear - Rana's little pimp boy.

Hahahaha! My dad was a Marine, hated 60s rock, despised Woodstock, and thinks nothing of the hippies!! He doesn't even particularly enjoy 50s rock, and is more-at-home listening to Glenn Miller. The only new-age music he ever really listened to is ska and disco, because he somehow was a pretty good dancer, much to my surprise.

Anyway, the CSA battle flag has always been a Nazi Flag, ever since southerners established a nation built-upon race theory, and then made war on America.

Hahahaha! My dad was a Marine, hated 60s rock, despised Woodstock, and thinks nothing of the hippies!! He doesn't even particularly enjoy 50s rock, and is more-at-home listening to Glenn Miller. The only new-age music he ever really listened to is ska and disco, because he somehow was a pretty good dancer, much to my surprise.

Anyway, the CSA battle flag has always been a Nazi Flag, ever since southerners established a nation built-upon race theory, and then made war on America.

You're not the people, you're the government and it's lawyers. And you're also a chronic troll.

You're not the people, you're the government and it's lawyers. And you're also a chronic troll.

I bet if we polled the American public on whether or not they are happy that America won the Civil War, we'd find that an overwhelming majority favor the American cause - even in the south.

:usflag:

Back