Remake The Confederate Flag

No. They are symbols of evil. Only propagandized proles believe the battle flag is a symbol of racism. Because you say it so does not make it so. You are no less guilty of liberal double speak.

The existence of this flag has zero material impact on anyone's life than the name of a professional football team. To claim it does is to buy into liberal fear mongering and propaganda.

But if my flag bothers you so much you can feel free to come and try to remove it

Why do you bother with the idiots; because all they desire to do, is to use your beliefs to denigrate you and others?
They have no true understanding of words like pride and honor; because they willingly have swallowed the bile that was spoon fed to them and now they try to regurgitate it and feed it to others.

This is why I don't discuss my religious beliefs with the naysayers and it's because there is nothing that I'm going to say that will change one iota of their "beliefs" and there's nothing they can say that is going to make me doubt my faith.

I don't agree with all that you and others say; but is me vocalizing it going to make a difference?
NO!!

Plus; if someone pushes away everyone they disagree with, on any subject, then pretty soon they'll find out that the only one they have to talk to, is themselves.

I think that from the outside looking in it's easy to ridicule that flag and label the people that have different feelings about it. I personally have no problems with the confederate flag but I do understand why some people may have different feelings towards it. Having or flying that flag does not mean that you are a racist or that you even have racist tendencies. There are obviously racists that do have and fly that flag of course but there are racists that fly the US flag too. I have a large confederate flag, a large US flag, and a large Texas flag that i'll switch out and attach to the back of my truck on occasion for fun if I am going to be driving through some country roads or going to an event or something. My opinion on the confederate flag is if you don't like it and you don't want to be associated with it then you don't have to own one, fly one, or even like it, but if you do then that's fine too. To many many people it's a flag of heritage and history, and to many others it's a symbol of the civil war and slavery. I have one and if i'm labeled for it by people that I don't even know then so be it, I don't know them and they don't know me so why be upset about it, but for the people that do know me they know that it's not about race for me and many others.

So you say...

Are you also for a redesign of the American Flag also; because slavery existed under it, for way longer then any Southern flag.

d93gDFdEAE-8.png

Look, I understand what it means to be proud of where you're from. Unfortunately in the South their flag is a symbol of the worst elements of their culture. Gap tooth racist yokels. So my niece, who is into photo shop, designed a new Confederate flag that both white liberals and racial minorities can accept and that good ole boy Bubba's can fly in pride with out being pegged as gap toothed racist yokel.

View attachment 2751

So what do you think? :)

I think it would still offend somebody lol.

Why do you bother with the idiots; because all they desire to do, is to use your beliefs to denigrate you and others?
They have no true understanding of words like pride and honor; because they willingly have swallowed the bile that was spoon fed to them and now they try to regurgitate it and feed it to others.

This is why I don't discuss my religious beliefs with the naysayers and it's because there is nothing that I'm going to say that will change one iota of their "beliefs" and there's nothing they can say that is going to make me doubt my faith.

I don't agree with all that you and others say; but is me vocalizing it going to make a difference?
NO!!

Plus; if someone pushes away everyone they disagree with, on any subject, then pretty soon they'll find out that the only one they have to talk to, is themselves.

The south is indefensible - then, now, and forever.

They brought treason and got smacked down like the bitches they are.

:1up:

Must be why the South came so close to winning.
The North was just as racists as the south, but more so; because like most city dwellers, they try to hide their racism with "culture" (PC).

Only by those who refuse to understand that the North was just as racist as the ones they want to denigrate and even probably more so, today.
IT'S NOT ABOUT RACISM, DUMBASS! IT'S ABOUT TREASON, 400k PLUS DEAD AMERICAN TROOPS, AND THE INSTITUTION OF SLAVERY AS A REASON TO COMMIT BOTH ACTIONS!

IT'S NOT ABOUT RACISM, DUMBASS! IT'S ABOUT TREASON, 400k PLUS DEAD AMERICAN TROOPS, AND THE INSTITUTION OF SLAVERY AS A REASON TO COMMIT BOTH ACTIONS!

OH, SO YOU DON'T CARE THAT THE NORHT WAS JUST AS RACIST AS THE SOUTH; BECUASE YOU'VE SAID IN THE PAST, THAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT SLAVERY.
<I guess yelling (all caps) means my position is better then his; because I bolded my response> :dunno:

I think that from the outside looking in it's easy to ridicule that flag and label the people that have different feelings about it. I personally have no problems with the confederate flag but I do understand why some people may have different feelings towards it. Having or flying that flag does not mean that you are a racist or that you even have racist tendencies. There are obviously racists that do have and fly that flag of course but there are racists that fly the US flag too. I have a large confederate flag, a large US flag, and a large Texas flag that i'll switch out and attach to the back of my truck on occasion for fun if I am going to be driving through some country roads or going to an event or something. My opinion on the confederate flag is if you don't like it and you don't want to be associated with it then you don't have to own one, fly one, or even like it, but if you do then that's fine too. To many many people it's a flag of heritage and history, and to many others it's a symbol of the civil war and slavery. I have one and if i'm labeled for it by people that I don't even know then so be it, I don't know them and they don't know me so why be upset about it, but for the people that do know me they know that it's not about race for me and many others.
I think that's rationalizing. It's a symbol of hate, bigotry and treason. It deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped upon it.

I don't consider the confederacy an enemy army though. It was brother fighting brother in my opinion and both sides wanted for this country what they thought was best.
Well lets see...an army of traitors attacked the United States. Killed American soldiers and civilians and destroyed their property so they could keep another people enslaved. Again, your rationalizing. They were both traitors to their nation and an enemy army that had to be subdued by force of arms. Those are facts. Not opinions or rationalizations. It amazes me the disconnect that to this day Southerners cannot equate what their ancestors did as either grossly immoral (and slavery was a hideous crime against humanity) or treason. It was, factually, both. Own it.

The south has never wanted what is "best" for this country. While regional pride exists everywhere, at least you can get a Midwesterner or a New Englander to look outside to the nation at large. It was not brethren fighting one another, anymore than it would be for us to fight a war with Canada, or for Germany to fight Austria. The secession documents were voted upon, passed, and the birth of a nation was accomplished. It then proceeded to attack an America fort, because God never blessed its inhabitants with a keen intellect.
Or numeracy.

States rights were the main cause of the Civil War and so naturally if a federal government is threatening the ability for states to govern themselves it's going to cause issues. Civil wars aren't fought against foreign powers they are fought against each other, and so yes it was brethren vs brethren. All states want to look after themselves and want whats best for themselves and their families, but to say that the south doesn't care about the country is just not true in my opinion. They as a whole may want different things than you do but that doesnt mean they or you care less about the country.
Sorry Norah but that's a lie that's been spun down the years after the Civil War that Confederate apologist keep trotting out that is just too easily discredited. Please read the articles of secession by the original States to secede. Every one of them mentions the abolition of the institution ofslavery as the primary cause of secession. This was not a war of brethren against brethren. It was not a war of "States Rights". It was a war of Citizens of the United States of America against a treasonous and criminal element who attacked our great nation and were subsequently brought to justice after they caused the deaths of nearly a million people. Again, facts...not rationalization. Own it.

Back