Republican National Federation Chair accused of sexually assaulting sleeping man

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Young Republican National Federation Chair accused of sexually assaulting sleeping man

8/07/2007

Folks, when it rains it pours...the GOP sexual hypocrite parade continues in all its glory. I give you...

Glenn Murphy, Jr., the recently elected chairman of the Young Republican National Federation (also the RNC Chair for Clark County, Indiana and formerly the YRNF Secretary) has been accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping man. Immediately following the accusation, he came up with an unrelated reason to resign, and the YRNF cleansed their website of his name.

Allegedly, Murphy and another YR (Young Republican) were drunk and crashing at Murphy's sister's house. The other man apparently awoke in the morning to find Murphy giving him a non-consensual blow job. The Clark County (Indiana) Sheriff's Department is charging Murphy with "criminal deviate conduct", a Class B felony.

http://www.americablog.com/

Young Republican National Federation Chair accused of sexually assaulting sleeping man

8/07/2007

Folks, when it rains it pours...the GOP sexual hypocrite parade continues in all its glory. I give you...
I heard this story before, but it is still quite new.

8/07/2007

I saw charged with "giving a non-consensual blowjob" and I thought that seemed strange, since I've never known a man who would complain.

But, then I saw it was giving by another man while he was sleeping, and being as these are Republicans, I should have known no grown women would be involved.

I saw charged with "giving a non-consensual blowjob" and I thought that seemed strange, since I've never known a man who would complain.

But, then I saw it was giving by another man while he was sleeping, and being as these are Republicans, I should have known no grown women would be involved.

:D

latent homosexuality should just be a required part of being a Republican.

The amount of these stories is unbelievable.

What a nightmare! To wake up, and find a young republican doing this to you? LOL, what's wrong with these people?

What a nightmare! To wake up, and find a young republican doing this to you? LOL, what's wrong with these people?

You think he would have at least asked first. Maybe he thought if the guy woke up during, he would be less apt to say no. lol. I don't know.

Glenn Murphy, Jr., was recently elected chairman of the Young Republican National Federation ....

Allegedly, Murphy and another YR (Young Republican) were drunk and crashing at Murphy's sister's house. The other man apparently awoke in the morning to find Murphy giving him a non-consensual blow job.

What's everyone getting worked up about? Everybody thinks about doing this, right?

I almost did this to that dream boat, Reverand Joel Olsteen when he spent the night at my mansion, once. Check out his website...can you say "hunk"?

But, I resisted the demons. This young man's only problem, is he either doesn't go to the right church, or hasn't excised the demons within him. I recently established a clinic, where a young man like this can be cured of his demons within three weeks.

Regards,

Ted

cypress used to just be a far left castro lover, now he's bidding to make desh look way right of him:clink:

cypress used to just be a far left castro lover, now he's bidding to make desh look way right of him:clink:

I just spent half the afternoon slamming lunatics who want to claim Bush planted explosives in the WTC, you moron. In other words, I was berating the anti-bush conspiracy theorists.

Of course, you wouldn't notice that. You think you can peg me into some neat little ideological hole.

Piss off

;)

Would it matter whether it was a young Republican, or a young Democrat?

LOL... that's what I was thinking. Would the guy wake up and see someone sucking his Johnson and go 'oh wow, well it's a young Democrat so that's ok'.

I just spent half the afternoon slamming lunatics who want to claim Bush planted explosives in the WTC, you moron. In other words, I was berating the anti-bush conspiracy theorists.

Of course, you wouldn't notice that. You think you can peg me into some neat little ideological hole.

Piss off

;)

Have you noticed something? First of all, if you put a question mark after all of Topper's declarative statements, he reads exactly like RJS. And second of all, Topper has not been around ever since this RJS showed up.

Have you noticed something? First of all, if you put a question mark after all of Topper's declarative statements, he reads exactly like RJS. And second of all, Topper has not been around ever since this RJS showed up.

:)

I was not going to mention it but....
Oops I did say his post looked like toppers...

Yeah, but topper can spell 'but'.

Back