Republican National Federation Chair accused of sexually assaulting sleeping man

I was getting tired of "skewering" everyone... but I don't think we have seen the last of him.... we may need some comic relief down the road.

:)

Folks, look at the fool Superfreak who got the cyber-skewering of his life, when I outed him as a lefty, now claiming he is RJS? As if, anyone could believe that a low-totem poll poster like Superfreak, who can hardly post two sentences without crapping himself, could be in the top hierarchy of posters? Don’t make me laugh, it is still possible that the rash-covered Diaper Don, could take Superfreak in a cyber-skewering match, though, it would be close, I admit?

It is almost as if, after being cyber-skewered by yours truly, and humiliating himself on the board, by first begging his fatboy lib cohor Beefy to bail him out, and then when I skewered fatty and sent him away with a box of ho-hos, and the lefty Superfreak was reduced to publically begging me not to skewer him again, he came up with this cockamamie “I am really RJS” plot to redeem himself? And now all of the lefty babes, like Darla and Thorn are gathering around him, giving him the RJS accolades, and he is going to be riding this home, or thinks he is, butt, after this cyber-skewering, we will see who is getting all of the ladies and their accolades, for instance, I do not think that the lefty Lady T will fall for this SuperFreak horsecrappy story, for one? It is more likely he would be posing as Pee-Wee Herman in the gay parade, he does not have the cajones to be an RJS clone, capicia? You are cyber-skewered again, SuperFreak, I do not know how I do it, it is a God-given gift, one you do not have, I see you as more of used-car salesman than a top-tier poster, sorry? Touche.

Folks, look at the fool Superfreak who got the cyber-skewering of his life, when I outed him as a lefty, now claiming he is RJS? As if, anyone could believe that a low-totem poll poster like Superfreak, who can hardly post two sentences without crapping himself, could be in the top hierarchy of posters? Don’t make me laugh, it is still possible that the rash-covered Diaper Don, could take Superfreak in a cyber-skewering match, though, it would be close, I admit?

It is almost as if, after being cyber-skewered by yours truly, and humiliating himself on the board, by first begging his fatboy lib cohor Beefy to bail him out, and then when I skewered fatty and sent him away with a box of ho-hos, and the lefty Superfreak was reduced to publically begging me not to skewer him again, he came up with this cockamamie “I am really RJS” plot to redeem himself? And now all of the lefty babes, like Darla and Thorn are gathering around him, giving him the RJS accolades, and he is going to be riding this home, or thinks he is, butt, after this cyber-skewering, we will see who is getting all of the ladies and their accolades, for instance, I do not think that the lefty Lady T will fall for this SuperFreak horsecrappy story, for one? It is more likely he would be posing as Pee-Wee Herman in the gay parade, he does not have the cajones to be an RJS clone, capicia? You are cyber-skewered again, SuperFreak, I do not know how I do it, it is a God-given gift, one you do not have, I see you as more of used-car salesman than a top-tier poster, sorry? Touche.
The champion blow-hard is at it again, using many words, and saying nothing, like any other braying jaskass. ---Just a brayin' at the wind.

BTW, this time it is intentional to make sure you read it.

Last edited:
The champion blow-hard is at it again, using mant words, and saying nothing, like any other braying jaskass.

Folks, you can see the Diaper Don, following me around again, begging for scraps, in the mistaken belief that a cyber-skwering from RJS will gain him some much-needed notice, and pull him ahead of the lefty SuperFreak, on the low end of the posting totem poll? He is like my personal shoe-shine boy, my own Hop Sing?

Folks, you can see the Diaper Don, following me around again, begging for scraps, in the mistaken belief that a cyber-skwering from RJS will gain him some much-needed notice, and pull him ahead of the lefty SuperFreak, on the low end of the posting totem poll? He is like my personal shoe-shine boy, my own Hop Sing?
It would ppear you are the one following US arround. we have been hereall the time.

and you might try, but you can't even Play the fool. "YOU ARE THE FOOL"

Back