Republicans absent from March on Washington

If that's true, you should have no difficulty producing verifiable evidence. Get busy.

Just the fact that he was a Monsanto lawyer is evidence enough, I don't need to produce anymore, certainly not to you.

I say it, therefore it is.

I don't give two shits what whites like you think. You think you are sucking up to niggers like BAC. They laugh behind your back. Whitey who thinks he is down with the negro.

Oh sure SamBAC gives you "props" now. But ask Howey or Grind how that works out for ya if you dare disagree with BACPanther. Well you can't ask Howey ;)

Ahhhhh...the naked, seething rage just dripping off ILA's recent posts is a thing of beauty!

How thin-skinned our hateful troll truly is...ROTFLMAO!

Unlike OCA, who says because he says it, therefore it is.

Again, some people can run sub 10 100 meter dashes, some people can dance like Fred Astaire, some people can create new ideas to the tune of 50 billion dollar profits........me? My special talent is being right 99.9% of the time and again if you have a prob take it up with God, its all derived from this special gift he instilled in me.

Again, some people can run sub 10 100 meter dashes, some people can dance like Fred Astaire, some people can create new ideas to the tune of 50 billion dollar profits........me? My special talent is being right 99.9% of the time and again if you have a prob take it up with God, its all derived from this special gift he instilled in me.

That would be the gift of self-delusion. :)

Back