Republicans absent from March on Washington

They did?

You mean they learned to pander to a perceived bloc of voters they take for granted, don't you?

No, it means they evolved. You aren't smart enough to put words in my mouth, stop banging your head against the wall.

Just because Blacks recognize Repubs and neocons as the racists that they are don't blame us, just simply change your views.

Remember upon passage of welfare LBJ saying "we'll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years"?

Blackasshole is proof

Got a link to that? Your word is worthless, the word of a common thief, conman.

I won't hold my breath................boy.

you misspelled stupidity again....

Oh PMP, its ok, to answer your question, yes, I will be your buddy, but haven't you progressed beyond the elementary school act of punching someone in the shoulder to tell them you like them?

(yes, I know.....i'm fucking brilliant with the quips)

you mean this part?....
No one has ever corroborated these quotations, so there is always the chance that they were simply made up, embellished, or taken grossly out of context. However, historians generally agree that the comments seem to be right in character for Johnson, and no one has really protested or questioned the authenticity of the comments.

Oh PMP, its ok, to answer your question, yes, I will be your buddy, but haven't you progressed beyond the elementary school act of punching someone in the shoulder to tell them you like them?

(yes, I know.....i'm fucking brilliant with the quips)

actually, I grew up on a hog farm.....one abiding principle.....once you haul the manure out of the hog house, you don't track it back in.....

actually, I grew up on a hog farm.....one abiding principle.....once you haul the manure out of the hog house, you don't track it back in.....

Not sure who or what you are implying, that simply doesn't compute with me.

But you growing up on a hog farm does explain the pig like stances.

Back