Resigning

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I should no longer be an administrator. I'm not here enough and I don't know how to do it well. I am submitting my resignation in the hopes that you, Damo, find someone more hands-on than I. However, I would still like to be able to see the trolls.

Much obliged, god speed, aloha, mahalo.

I should no longer be an administrator. I'm not here enough and I don't know how to do it well. I am submitting my resignation in the hopes that you, Damo, find someone more hands-on than I. However, I would still like to be able to see the trolls.

Much obliged, god speed, aloha, mahalo.

Oh no. I have been wondering where you have been. I hope all is going well.

Naw he said he was crushin.

Falling in love is a real matter of trust.

He needs to just trust that someone will love him back just as deeply as he allows himself to trust them.

Love to a great extent is letting go of fear.

Naw he said he was crushin.

Falling in love is a real matter of trust.

He needs to just trust that someone will love him back just as deeply as he allows himself to trust them.

Love to a great extent is letting go of fear.

well said. but it is hard to let go of the fear after being burned a time or two.

No doubt it would be.

Remember though it is actually prejudice to pass the blame from one woman to the next.

I was lucky I know but part of it is never giving up on who you love.

My perfect man pisses me off all the time. Its real human relations. You just have to remember that part of them that allowed you to let go and trust them in the first place.

All people get on each others nerves no matter how much you love them.

No doubt it would be.

Remember though it is actually prejudice to pass the blame from one woman to the next.

I was lucky I know but part of it is never giving up on who you love.

My perfect man pisses me off all the time. Its real human relations. You just have to remember that part of them that allowed you to let go and trust them in the first place.

All people get on each others nerves no matter how much you love them.

I completely agree with this when it comes to men, but the part I’ve never understood is how could I get on anyone’s nerves? But somehow I do? It’s crazy!

LOL, You ladies crack me up.

yep I know Desh, but it is still not easy to give trust once burned. Now for some it does not matter because they never really give their trust up anyway. They just keep playing a game.

Some really cant do it and only pretend.

I really think if something happened to my hubby I would just stay single.

There are plenty worse ways to live and looking for someone decent Im sure is a pain in the ass these days.

Beefy is just to young to give up trying though.

I dunno Desh, the couple of male friends I know that stayed single retired at about 45 with paid for homes and a opocketful of money :D

yeah I am in no rush to remarry or tie up permanently. I have a lady friend who feels about the same way and we get together often.

Life is good.

Now if I could just get a winning powerball ticket.

45 damn that is young.
Some women do really piss money away.
Lucky for my hubby Im low maintainence as they come.
Now the Kid ....well.....hell they always cost big bucks to have arround.
Nothing like them though.
I have to leave the state to play any lotto stuff.

Back