Resigning

Good Lord..............

grindjesus2bx4.png

Support Grind. He Supported You.

Child of the corn...are you this desparate for attention...I already said okay to you and 'Little Acorn'...geez kids of today so impatient!

Child of the corn...are you this desparate for attention...I already said okay to you and 'Little Acorn'...geez kids of today so impatient!

Awww was my humor a little too far over your stupid redneck head?

I'm having fun. That said, I do truly believe I am the most awesome choice, it's pretty obvious.

Can you behave as a good impartial mod Grind ?

I don't think we want posts rated by grind points now.

I think Grind would be a much better choice than someone that nobody here knows, has shown up out of nowhere, and posted here for three days.

Whoever it is will have access to personal information.

I don't have a problem with that being grind. Someone who arrived out of nowhere and volunteered? Less comfortable.

I think Grind would be a much better choice than someone that nobody here knows, has shown up out of nowhere, and posted here for three days.

I don't have a problem with that being grind. Someone who arrived out of nowhere and volunteered? Less comfortable.

Some might say it was familiarity that was the problem.

If you've got any personal info available i'd get rid of it quicksmart no matter who becomes the new Gruppenfuhrer.

Some might say it was familiarity that was the problem.

If you've got any personal info available i'd get rid of it quicksmart no matter who becomes the new Gruppenfuhrer.

I don't. I took care of that a while back. But you're right, anyone who does, should get rid of it.

Plus Grind has a strong dedication to free speech and an anti-moderation stance that I prefer to have in a Mod. I'm seriously considering it.

Plus Grind has a strong dedication to free speech and an anti-moderation stance that I prefer to have in a Mod. I'm seriously considering it.

I have no problem with your giving the job to Grind. And I know that’s a major concern to you, even though you play it casual. I know Grind won’t f with me or my stuff, and that’s basically all I care about. He’s cool in my book.

:)

He would have loved the job.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?u=186"]Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: doniston@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: doniston</title>@@AMEPARAM@@doniston[/ame]

Oh I would have been here for two days if he was a moderator. I think he would have banned Tiana first, but I wouldn’t have lasted much longer. We are “vulgar” don’t you know. Of course, Damo is a jackass! I’d rather be vulgar.
No kidding.

I think he may have been going blind!

:moos: <-This looks nothing like a Jackass!

I'd like to run against Grind for Board Moderator.

1) I don't know the software
2) I'd like to hack people's accounts and post their private information for the board to see
3) I'd love to casually read everyone's PMs and bring them up in forum in the middle of a heated debate
4) I'd log in as them and troll around for kicks
5) I'm the coolest member on the board. Why wouldn't you pick me?

Oh I would have been here for two days if he was a moderator. I think he would have banned Tiana first, but I wouldn’t have lasted much longer. We are “vulgar” don’t you know. Of course, Damo is a jackass! I’d rather be vulgar.

hahaha!

I wonder what happened to the old bat.

I'd like to run against Grind for Board Moderator.

1) I don't know the software
2) I'd like to hack people's accounts and post their private information for the board to see
3) I'd love to casually read everyone's PMs and bring them up in forum in the middle of a heated debate
4) I'd log in as them and troll around for kicks
5) I'm the coolest member on the board. Why wouldn't you pick me?

. LOL. I’ll bet you would actually read people’s PMs.

If you promise to fill me on what’s in them, I’ll vote for you.

Back