Resigning

Sorry to ruin your platform. None of the Admins have access to anybody's PMs except their own....

;)

Sorry to ruin your platform. None of the Admins have access to anybody's PMs except their own....

;)

Good one! Damo......lets continue to let everyone think they are safe.

yeah..... no one is going to be reading your PMs guys......its all a joke.....ha ha ha!!!!;)

Good one! Damo......lets continue to let everyone think they are safe.

yeah..... no one is going to be reading your PMs guys......its all a joke.....ha ha ha!!!!;)

I don’t know who Damo thinks he’s kidding. About a year ago I decided to send some really filthy PM’s to Ornot. I was bored, and you know how I am. So the next morning I start getting PM’s from Damo “oh darla how come you never pm me” “is there anything you wanted to say to me”.

I mean, if that wasn’t transparent I don’t know what is.

I don’t know who Damo thinks he’s kidding. About a year ago I decided to send some really filthy PM’s to Ornot. I was bored, and you know how I am. So the next morning I start getting PM’s from Damo “oh darla how come you never pm me” “is there anything you wanted to say to me”.

I mean, if that wasn’t transparent I don’t know what is.

LOL, exactly. Or like the time we were having cyber $ via PMs and the next day, Damo mysteriously wanted pictures of everyone?

LOL, exactly. Or like the time we were having cyber $ via PMs and the next day, Damo mysteriously wanted pictures of everyone?

Oh he really showed what a pig he was that day. Things have come to a pretty pass when two girls can’t even have a little hot cyber sex without men peeking in on them. Talk about trashy!

Oh he really showed what a pig he was that day. Things have come to a pretty pass when two girls can’t even have a little hot cyber sex without men peeking in on them. Talk about trashy!

OMG where was my invite?????

Damo was correct? the Administrators cannot see the PM's, but perhaps he is a super admisistrator ?

sometimes what is said is correct, just not complete.

Damo was correct? the Administrators cannot see the PM's, but perhaps he is a super admisistrator ?

sometimes what is said is correct, just not complete.
No, it doesn't matter who are what you are. There is no access to another's PMs.

I'm going to have to take a hardline on that one Darla. The last few times we've invited them, I wasn't too happy.

I'm going to have to take a hardline on that one Darla. The last few times we've invited them, I wasn't too happy.
You keep inviting those liberal guys. We can't help it if they are more interested in each other...

I'd like to run against Grind for Board Moderator.

1) I don't know the software
2) I'd like to hack people's accounts and post their private information for the board to see
3) I'd love to casually read everyone's PMs and bring them up in forum in the middle of a heated debate
4) I'd log in as them and troll around for kicks
5) I'm the coolest member on the board. Why wouldn't you pick me?

you make a strong case ladyt. I challenge you to a duel.

Back