Retard of the Month

this generation stuff proves just how out of whack everyone is. a generation is at least 50 years according to the perpetual sabbatic cycles which are ordinate. 1948 was an important year and 1967 was another crucial year in THIS generation. I will leave it at that and if there are any enquiring minds, they can study this and see what it means, if anything. all of that greatest, boomer, xer, millennial stuff is just that; stuff. everyone should learn to tell time. read the clock.

Recently, I was working my annual holiday schedule, and got to pull shifts with troops I don't ordinarily work with. So, I got to talk to a religious guy who believes that Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, and L Ron Hubbard opened a portal to the celestial world in 1947 at Roswell (and it's still open, because, this time they were unable to close it like in 1908). Interesting stuff. He also explained that Crawley had previously opened one in 1908, which is when he met the being that taught him Theravada. Anyway, he got me to look up Crawley and the Book of Enoch.

Recently, I was working my annual holiday schedule, and got to pull shifts with troops I don't ordinarily work with. So, I got to talk to a religious guy who believes that Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, and L Ron Hubbard opened a portal to the celestial world in 1947 at Roswell (and it's still open, because, this time they were unable to close it like in 1908). Interesting stuff. He also explained that Crawley had previously opened one in 1908, which is when he met the being that taught him Theravada. Anyway, he got me to look up Crawley and the Book of Enoch.

Nice try 3d...But that is not nearly retarded enough to even get a nomination....

I nominate Kaz.
He seems like an actual retard.
Incapable of following a thread
Unaware of general debate guidelines.
Unable to provide citations of his spurious claims
Incapable of clear communication; he blames others for hus lack of clarity. When asked to clarify a statement or question he refuses, directing the reader to "read my post again".
Sorry retard. If there is insufficient facts the first reading there will still be insufficient facts the second time.

I nominate Kaz.
He seems like an actual retard.
Incapable of following a thread
Unaware of general debate guidelines.
Unable to provide citations of his spurious claims
Incapable of clear communication; he blames others for hus lack of clarity. When asked to clarify a statement or question he refuses, directing the reader to "read my post again".
Sorry retard. If there is insufficient facts the first reading there will still be insufficient facts the second time.

Don't say it here, vote for me. And yes, I admit I'm a retard. I still believe I can take care of myself. I've not given in to being burped and diapered by the Federal government like you reality seekers have

Don't say it here, vote for me. And yes, I admit I'm a retard. I still believe I can take care of myself. I've not given in to being burped and diapered by the Federal government like you reality seekers have

Citation required

Ding ding ding
We have a loser.
In post #224 of
Hey cowgirl lets discuss elections.
Kaz for retard of the forum!

Back