Retard of the Month

this generation stuff proves just how out of whack everyone is. a generation is at least 50 years according to the perpetual sabbatic cycles which are ordinate. 1948 was an important year and 1967 was another crucial year in THIS generation. I will leave it at that and if there are any enquiring minds, they can study this and see what it means, if anything. all of that greatest, boomer, xer, millennial stuff is just that; stuff. everyone should learn to tell time. read the clock.

From the the desk of Mott the Hoople. No wonder he's too pussy to allow everyone into his threads. If you oppose artificial achievement (AA), you're a racist because you're implying the people accepted can't do it on their own!!!! The minds of liberals. An oxymoron...

the soft racism in Scalia's argument is the argument for lowered expectations for blacks and the assumption that a person accepted via AA is patently not qualified

this generation stuff proves just how out of whack everyone is. a generation is at least 50 years according to the perpetual sabbatic cycles which are ordinate. 1948 was an important year and 1967 was another crucial year in THIS generation. I will leave it at that and if there are any enquiring minds, they can study this and see what it means, if anything. all of that greatest, boomer, xer, millennial stuff is just that; stuff. everyone should learn to tell time. read the clock.

Okay gomer...
download.jpg

I am not the decider.

I am going to go through this thread and find the most retard submitted statements. We'll make a new thread and have pepople rank the retard of the month quotes. Whoever has the most retarded quote will be the honorary first retard of the month.

Why just this thread?

from the OP:

The way it works is throughout the month, if you find someone saying something especially retarded, post the quote in this thread. Early jan we will look at all the quotes, and people will rate them on the level of retardedness, on a scale from (1-10).

---

learn to read dummy

going over all of JPP for retarded comments would take forever

Back