Retard of the Month

When you have more experience on message boards then you'll realize a lot of people, particularly liberals, say those things for real. So maybe you'll learn to give a hint

You said I should come down, one needs to be high to understand this post.

I have no idea with this means, when you make sense, please feel free to try again

Because you did exactly what you accused me of doing, I thought it was ironic, so I used your quote to show you that you did the same thing you accused me of doing. I thought it was hilarious, you didn't even wait till later in the thread. lol

You applied a standard someone said about a generation to every member of a generation. I responded to what you said to you. How even in the pedestrian mind of liberal logic is that the same?

You said I should come down, one needs to be high to understand this post.

I have no idea with this means, when you make sense, please feel free to try again

You made a snotty, condescending comment to me, so I replied in kind

You applied a standard someone said about a generation to every member of a generation. I responded to what you said to you. How even in the pedestrian mind of liberal logic is that the same?

In post 274, you stated, Yes, the "greatest generation" weren't the greatest parents, they begat the greediest generation,

to which I replies with your quoteSo seriously, when someone says something about a generation and what they did, you think that applies to each and every individual in that generation. Every one. Wow, that is completely and utterly imbecilic.

Because your quote about the greatest generation is generalization as well, so I used your own words against you. Do you understand now, or is it just too complicated for you?

I get my crayons and draw you a picture if need be.

In post 274, you stated, Yes, the "greatest generation" weren't the greatest parents, they begat the greediest generation,

to which I replies with your quoteSo seriously, when someone says something about a generation and what they did, you think that applies to each and every individual in that generation. Every one. Wow, that is completely and utterly imbecilic.

Because your quote about the greatest generation is generalization as well, so I used your own words against you. Do you understand now, or is it just too complicated for you?

I get my crayons and draw you a picture if need be.

WTF?

So when I said the greatest generation begat the greediest generation, what individual was I talking about? Are you drunk as shit right now?

Because you did exactly what you accused me of doing, I thought it was ironic, so I used your quote to show you that you did the same thing you accused me of doing. I thought it was hilarious, you didn't even wait till later in the thread. lol

He will never get your point Rana
He is functionally retarded

He will never get your point Rana
He is functionally retarded

Functionally retarded is you reading me saying the greatest generation begat the greediest, the chick saying I am therefore referring to individuals and you reading that and agreeing with her.

Though I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're "functional" when the facts so far all point the other direction

Functionally retarded is you reading me saying the greatest generation begat the greediest, the chick saying I am therefore referring to individuals and you reading that and agreeing with her.

Though I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're "functional" when the facts so far all point the other direction

Yes your irony impairment is funny.
I understand that you don't understand.

Yes your irony impairment is funny.
I understand that you don't understand.

Irony? I am the one who doesn't understand?

Let's recap. You said that another poster who called the baby boomers greedy was calling his own parents greedy.

I said that's stupid, applying a generational trait to an individual in that generation is ridiculously stupid.

Then I said that the greatest generation begat the greediest generation.

And you think that is doing what I said, applying generational generalizations to individuals. And you still think I did that same thing. And of course you whiffed completely on naming an individual I made an individual point about.

You, my dear, are butt stupid. There is no way around it.

Dumb and dumber...

look , man. you have got yourself entangled with the coalition of filth; you have been identified as right, decent and reasonable. the coalition of filth is a certain group of antichrist witches and warlocks which troll those like yourself. you must ignore their posts or they will continue to drag you down to their level of nonsensical word games and character slanders... just ignore them. it will become obvious who is a member of the coalition of filth.

Rune is an ocean going arsehole, pay him no mind.

Irony? I am the one who doesn't understand?

Let's recap. You said that another poster who called the baby boomers greedy was calling his own parents greedy.

I said that's stupid, applying a generational trait to an individual in that generation is ridiculously stupid.

Then I said that the greatest generation begat the greediest generation.

And you think that is doing what I said, applying generational generalizations to individuals. And you still think I did that same thing. And of course you whiffed completely on naming an individual I made an individual point about.

You, my dear, are butt stupid. There is no way around it.

Wrong
If you want to show I said something quote it.

Back