Retard of the Month

what deal? I didn't agree to a deal?

The boomers, unlike previous generations, are bankrupting the entire system. They are living longer, working longer, and have fucked us over repeatedly.

I know you are so retarded you still can only imagine that anyone that disagrees with you is a republican, but for the millionth time in the last decade, I am not a republican, I have never voted republican. (unless you count writing in ron paul in 2008). I am very much against republicans as a result of very key issues to me, including privacy rights, the drug war, the privatization of prisons, foreign interventionism, and religious dogma.

So get it fucking right you idiot. I am a cynical libertarian that believes shit is fucked beyond hope. I am loyal to no one particular system cause I find it all meaningless in the end. The party I belong to ultimately is the party of one.
typical republican response

Being a last year of the generation ('64) boomer
I don't need or want the valudation of a little boys club but I am glad for all of you none the less.

While I have tremendous respect for the milenials it is also clear as day that the boomers are the true greatest generation.
Me, Zappa, Rana and Christie fan will continue to laugh at everyone as we always have, knowing that it was our tireless fight that paved the way for those that came after us.
You can thank us for seedless pot, bongs, glassware,
decrim, BHO (butane hash oil) and other modern day conveniences such as vapes and blunt wraps (as well as Pink Floyd, Led Zep, The Who and Traffic.
You are welcome.

There has never been a more worthless generation than the boomers. They are responsible for running up the nations debt, demanding future generations pay for 'free stuff' for them.

FYI... the Who was not of the boomer generation. They were a part of the greatest generation and they helped pave the way for Rock. I'll agree on Zeppelin... though pretty sure Page was of the greatest generation as well.

That said... your generation sucked ass. We should just take the lot of you out back and introduce you to the old yeller outcome.

There has never been a more worthless generation than the boomers. They are responsible for running up the nations debt, demanding future generations pay for 'free stuff' for them.

FYI... the Who was not of the boomer generation. They were a part of the greatest generation and they helped pave the way for Rock. I'll agree on Zeppelin... though pretty sure Page was of the greatest generation as well.

That said... your generation sucked ass. We should just take the lot of you out back and introduce you to the old yeller outcome.

Nowhere is genx failure to do better than their parents more of a whine fest!
Kudos

Gen Xer
Phootute

It's called nuance Rana.

If your parents are boomers, they are also responsible for what you perceive boomers did, so you must hate them for it as well, it is that simple, no boomer gets a pass unless they were hermit boomers who did not participate in society.

Kaboomers are best remembered for hating their parents.

We we did not hate our parents any more or less than any other generation, we were probably just a bit more rebellious and vocal about it. Education also gave us other opportunities to leave the family farm and go on our own.

If your parents are boomers, they are also responsible for what you perceive boomers did, so you must hate them for it as well, it is that simple, no boomer gets a pass unless they were hermit boomers who did not participate in society.

Hate the sin, love the sinner. Sometimes.

Yes, the "greatest generation" weren't the greatest parents, they begat the greediest generation

So seriously, when someone says something about a generation and what they did, you think that applies to each and every individual in that generation. Every one. Wow, that is completely and utterly imbecilic.

So seriously, when someone says something about a generation and what they did, you think that applies to each and every individual in that generation. Every one. Wow, that is completely and utterly imbecilic.
I know you are new and so sometimes being new, you do not understand the kidding that goes on between posters who have been here awhile.

Yes, the "greatest generation" weren't the greatest parents, they begat the greediest generation

I know you are new and so sometimes being new, you do not understand the kidding that goes on between posters who have been here awhile.

When you have more experience on message boards then you'll realize a lot of people, particularly liberals, say those things for real. So maybe you'll learn to give a hint

Let me know when you come down, and why did you present my quote as if you said it

Because you did exactly what you accused me of doing, I thought it was ironic, so I used your quote to show you that you did the same thing you accused me of doing. I thought it was hilarious, you didn't even wait till later in the thread. lol

Back