Return of the Preexisting condition!

So if Trump wins he’s bringing back the Pre-Existing Condition exclusions for the health insurance companies.

There goes healthcare for millions of us, many will be forced onto Medicare. Goodbye owning your own company.
Show me where he says that, you've made a claim and have nothing at all to back that up. In 2020 Trump signed an executive order protecting people with preexisting conditions, quite the opposite of this claim. This is just Jarod saying stuff he wants to argue and then pretending it is real and folks are supposed to defend a position that nobody has taken, including Trump.

So if Trump wins he’s bringing back the Pre-Existing Condition exclusions for the health insurance companies.

There goes healthcare for millions of us, many will be forced onto Medicare. Goodbye owning your own company.
What's your pre existing condition? Anencephaly?

Show me where he says that, you've made a claim and have nothing at all to back that up. In 2020 Trump signed an executive order protecting people with preexisting conditions, quite the opposite of this claim. This is just Jarod saying stuff he wants to argue and then pretending it is real and folks are supposed to defend a position that nobody has taken, including Trump.
You made a claim yesterday, and never backed it up.

Remember, you had to leave right after I asked for something to back up your claim.

Before Obama care, I had high cholesterol and could not get private insurance.

When I started my own law practice, I no longer was eligible for a group insurance policy, and had to go without insurance for about a year until the Obamacare protections.

There is an ancient thread about this where I actually provided the letter from the insurance companies denying me.

That was Quite the medical confession wasn't it?
Before Obama care, I had high cholesterol and could not get private insurance.

When I started my own law practice, I no longer was eligible for a group insurance policy, and had to go without insurance for about a year until the Obamacare protections.

There is an ancient thread about this where I actually provided the letter from the insurance companies denying me.
This is fascinating...

Republicans have never passed their own landmark healthcare legislation.

Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, the landmark Biden-Harris prescription drugs bill took Democrats to pass and implement.

Republicans would undoubtedly like to return to what healthcare looked like before Medicare and Obamacare.
It's all about the money for themselves, not Americans.

If you were smarter than your own asshole, you'd know that life is a life-threatening condition, Joe.

How many times have you almost been killed? What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done? What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Do you live in a shell?
now wait a min. I have a question, just how dangerous could his mothers cellar with the padded walls be?

now wait a min. I have a question, just how dangerous could his mothers cellar with the padded walls be?
Where there's a will, there's a way. He could try to drown himself in the slop bucket, intentionally choke on crackers, run into the door edge when she opens it to empty his slop bucket and replace his food tray, etc. Very dangerous if he chooses it to be. LOL

It's just a concept of a plan to eliminate preventing insurance companies from denying care due to a pre-existing condition at the moment.

Exactly!

Back