Return of the Preexisting condition!

Republicans have never passed their own landmark healthcare legislation.

Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, the landmark Biden-Harris prescription drugs bill took Democrats to pass and implement.

Republicans would undoubtedly like to return to what healthcare looked like before Medicare and Obamacare.
trump doesn't understand anything about business, foreign/domestic policy, or the economy. He's just too stupid. He had an unlimited amount of daddy's money when pops was alive. No matter how grand his failure, dad would always bail him out.

As such, trump cannot possibly understand the intricacies of not only health insurance, but any insurance. Republicans take hundreds of millions from insurance lobbyists. Their interests lie only in their investments, 'no show' consulting jobs in the future, and their campaign donations.
They don't care about cost sharing. No insurance could exist without it.

How easy to forget that women were automatically an assigned risk because they would no doubt get pregnant at some point. Republicans garner votes by screeching about young healthy males having to pay for maternity coverage for others.

They screech about healthy people not getting dirt cheap insurance because they are healthy. Insurance does not work that way. You pay when you are healthy, and reap returns when you are not.

And...even healthy people get injured and find themselves with $100,000.00 in hospital bills that insurance will cover the majority of.

You cannot have the 'concept of a plan', unless you understand the concept

Show me where he says that, you've made a claim and have nothing at all to back that up. In 2020 Trump signed an executive order protecting people with preexisting conditions, quite the opposite of this claim. This is just Jarod saying stuff he wants to argue and then pretending it is real and folks are supposed to defend a position that nobody has taken, including Trump.
Why in hell's name would there be a need for such an EO? Pre existing conditions were already covered under the ACA?

Oh...election year politics. His base is stupid enough to believe that he did something to benefit them.

Before Obama care, I had high cholesterol and could not get private insurance.

When I started my own law practice, I no longer was eligible for a group insurance policy, and had to go without insurance for about a year until the Obamacare protections.

There is an ancient thread about this where I actually provided the letter from the insurance companies denying me.
Like myself, you had one or two options. You join a businessmen's association and pay an annual pittance to belong. Then you can get into their group, but it was nothing as nice as what your friends had from their employer.

Or as nice as the great coverage I got under ACA later.

Back