Return of the Preexisting condition!

So if Trump wins he’s bringing back the Pre-Existing Condition exclusions for the health insurance companies.

There goes healthcare for millions of us, many will be forced onto Medicare. Goodbye owning your own company.
You friggin moron, you well know Trump has no control over healthcare in this country. All he can do is suggest, Congress acts.
Stop with your bullshit and sell a car warranty.

ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1726755598821.png
    1726755598821.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: TOP
You friggin moron, you well know Trump has no control over healthcare in this country. All he can do is suggest, Congress acts.
Stop with your bullshit and sell a car warranty.

ATTACH]
Wow! Legina gets a clue! Now apply that to Biden, Legina, when it comes to immigration reform, the economy and a host of other things controlled by Congress.

Presidents can't sign bills Congress never passes to them. Right now it appears the Republicans want to shut down the government before the election. How do you think that will work out for them? LOL

House Republicans reject their own funding bill with a shutdown around the corner​

A handful of Republicans voted to derail Speaker Johnson's plan linking funding to a Trump-backed voter ID bill. The government will shut down on Oct. 1 unless Congress acts.

House Republicans on Wednesday defeated their own plan to avert a government shutdown at the end of the month, with the party divided over the length of a short-term funding bill and what, if anything, should be attached to it.

It was an embarrassing blow to Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., who had yanked the same funding package off the floor last week amid growing GOP defections, only to watch it collapse on Wednesday in a vote that seemed doomed from the start.

Before Obama care, I had high cholesterol and could not get private insurance.

When I started my own law practice, I no longer was eligible for a group insurance policy, and had to go without insurance for about a year until the Obamacare protections.

There is an ancient thread about this where I actually provided the letter from the insurance companies denying me.
I remember that. The cons here claimed you were lying and when you linked to the letter, they refused to click on the link.

Wow! Legina gets a clue! Now apply that to Biden, Legina, when it comes to immigration reform, the economy and a host of other things controlled by Congress.

Presidents can't sign bills Congress never passes to them. Right now it appears the Republicans want to shut down the government before the election. How do you think that will work out for them? LOL

House Republicans reject their own funding bill with a shutdown around the corner​

A handful of Republicans voted to derail Speaker Johnson's plan linking funding to a Trump-backed voter ID bill. The government will shut down on Oct. 1 unless Congress acts.

House Republicans on Wednesday defeated their own plan to avert a government shutdown at the end of the month, with the party divided over the length of a short-term funding bill and what, if anything, should be attached to it.

It was an embarrassing blow to Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., who had yanked the same funding package off the floor last week amid growing GOP defections, only to watch it collapse on Wednesday in a vote that seemed doomed from the start.
and one of the problems with people is a lot of low IQ people don't even know that all spending bills have to start in the House and like a lot of times when we Have a DEM President and a Republican controlled House they want to play games and try to make the Dem president look bad.
AND yes I know the DEMs do it too but it doesn't seem as often as the Repuks do.
Have a nice day

and one of the problems with people is a lot of low IQ people don't even know that all spending bills have to start in the House and like a lot of times when we Have a DEM President and a Republican controlled House they want to play games and try to make the Dem president look bad.
AND yes I know the DEMs do it too but it doesn't seem as often as the Repuks do.
Have a nice day
Leftist ass wipes never want to make a Republican president look bad right? You still leave cookies out for Santa on Christmas even dont you?

Before Obama care, I had high cholesterol and could not get private insurance.

When I started my own law practice, I no longer was eligible for a group insurance policy, and had to go without insurance for about a year until the Obamacare protections.

There is an ancient thread about this where I actually provided the letter from the insurance companies denying me.
Obviously, rightwingers would like to go back to the days before Obamacare when insurance companies could deny you for having a pre-existing condition.

Have a nice day
Exactly. Worse, the MAGAts are too stupid to understand the process and to realize they are being lied to by their own reps.

I miss having my children do that. It was a great excuse for munching on a bunch of cookies.

Oh, I am sorry. I just let Yakuda know the secret, that the parents eat the cookies. We then tell the children the cookies are missing because Santa ate them.
That was clever walt especially for someone as fucked up in the head as you.

I remember that. The cons here claimed you were lying and when you linked to the letter, they refused to click on the link.
One way to gauge the weakness of a person is that they never admit to error. MAGAts are weak people who never take responsibility for their actions just like Pedo Don. It's one reason why they both support Trump and are misquided, weak souls.

So if Trump wins he’s bringing back the Pre-Existing Condition exclusions for the health insurance companies.

There goes healthcare for millions of us, many will be forced onto Medicare. Goodbye owning your own company.
Still no link...you've had all day...;)

Back