Rock Band

I don't understand your post....did you think I was being sarcastic? I've played guitar for 20 years and I seriously have more fun playing rock band. I wasn't being sarcastic or insulting, or sour grapes...wtf.

My bad, mea culpa...I don't know personalities, yet!

Hugs?

I don't think that my folk and Hawaiian Jazz would sound too well with your death metal. It would be an interesting sound, though.

I know more about music than anyone at the site. Oh the PWNership!

How can you state that?

dear watermark, you are going through the phase where you think you are good but you really aint shit

oxoxoxoxo

grind

I say prove you know more? In what way? Does he have a major? Did he take Garage Band? Has he studied music theory? Is he natural at harmony?
Does he have perfect pitch?

I say prove you know more? In what way? Does he have a major? Did he take Garage Band? Has he studied music theory? Is he natural at harmony?
Does he have perfect pitch?

How could anyone be "natural at harmony"? It's not difficult to play two strings at once. ;)

I don't think that my folk and Hawaiian Jazz would sound too well with your death metal. It would be an interesting sound, though.

I know more about music than anyone at the site. Oh the PWNership!

What makes you think I listen to Death Metal and I doubt your music knowledge.

What makes you think I listen to Death Metal and I doubt your music knowledge.

I get the impression that you listen to some decent music by your username, but you could be posin and luuuuuuv da deth (not scholastic)

Grind, you are not special because you listen to indie rock, and find infinite meaning in such deep lyrics as "Walk around with both legs
Fight the scary day
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves"

and

"put out the fire boys
don't stop don't stop
put out the fire on us
put out the fire boys
don't stop don't stop
put out the fire on us
"

watermark claims to know the most about music despite the fact all he listens to is acoustic emo folk and he's only played music for a very limited amount of time.

vs.

Grind who has an eclectic taste including indie rock, post-rock, electronica, trip hop, etc and has played guitar for more than 12 years.

Not that this argument isn't stupid to begin with, but if there is going to be a winner it isn't you watermark.

k thx bye watermark = e-pwned

Back