Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

Oh please, Eugenics were a big thing, before the Globalists kept kicking & screaming about the Nazis using Eugenics.

But, but, but the Nazis who are defeated are coming for you.

Even though the Nazis are hated the most by Globalists.

The Globalists have to be Nazis, they just have to be.
(Rolls eyss)

globalistzs use different ideologies at different times. using germany to consolidate europe is something they tried. or maybe the idea was just to villainize nationalism in perpetuity.

Oh please, the actions of the Globalists are far Left ideals, like Multiculturalism, International trade, pro-Abortion, Outsourced jobs, White Guilt, all HURT White Christians.

Why the fck would Catholics be promoting all this nonsense?

These aren't the values of Catholics, they're the values of Jewish Globalists.

I know a lot of righties who are globalist zealot free trade race to the bottom types.

you must destroy the binary model that's retarding your development.

globalistzs use different ideologies at different times. using germany to consolidate europe is something they tried. or maybe the idea was just to villainize nationalism in perpetuity.

So, the Globalists used Germany to unify Europe but failed, but somehow the Freemasons like Churchill, FDR & Truman who beat Hitler were anti-Globalist, LMFAO,

But, somehow the Globalists keep kicking & screaming about Nazis being the most wrong regime, ever.

Because, because, why?

Maybe because the Nazis are the scapegoat, they don't want you to think that way.

They want White Goys to be submissive.

So, the Globalists used Germany to unify Europe but failed, but somehow the Freemasons like Churchill, FDR & Truman who beat Hitler were anti-Globalist, LMFAO,

But, somehow the Globalists keep kicking & screaming about Nazis being the most wrong regime, ever.

Because, because, why?

Maybe because the Nazis are the scapegoat, they don't want you to think that way.

They want White Goys to be submissive.

no. it was a war between many globalist controlled entities. it's theater to murder and fleece people in general.

So, why are all forms of Nationalism frowned upon in the USA, except Jewish Nationalism AKA Zionism?

many people are frowning less about them.

but I would say the globalists were fairly successful in villainizing nationalism and populism through nazi larps, just not successful enough. their spell is breaking down.

many people are frowning less about them.

but I would say the globalists were fairly successful in villainizing nationalism and populism through nazi larps, just not successful enough. their spell is breaking down.

Zionism is Politically correct Nationalism, so much so that if you're anti-Zionist, you're an anti-Semite monster, and therefor Politically Incorrect.

It's funny you didn't mention Protestant NWO financiers like Rockerfeller & JP Morgan.

when morgan died they discovered he only owned 17% of his companies, the rest was owned by Rothschilds. like I said there are jews involved, but its not just jews. its bad actors from diverse backgrounds.

What exactly do you mean by NWO? Do you believe in the conspiracy theory that the world's governments are secretly forming a single global state?

it's more like a few large corporations will run everything, and governments will just enforce their policies, regardless of impact on citizens.

plus a surveillance state, a.I. control of systems, no civil rights, and no dissent.

it's more like a few large corporations will run everything, and governments will just enforce their policies, regardless of impact on citizens.

That's closer to what I believe. I don't believe in the Illuminati or anything like that. I think it's just a case of Capitalism giving the 1% enough power to run the country as an economic oligarchy. And while there probably won't be a single global state, the international 1% will rule all countries through economics.

elon musk was on joe Rogan today talking about neurallink, his technological implanted brain interface. the borg collective.

That's closer to what I believe. I don't believe in the Illuminati or anything like that. I think it's just a case of Capitalism giving the 1% enough power to run the country as an economic oligarchy. And while there probably won't be a single global state, the international 1% will rule all countries through economics.

close enough. it doesn't matter what you call them.

Back